Library

I was sitting in the library again, bookshelves that stood floor to ceiling on two walls and a giant window on the wall opposite of the door. Shelves crept around the corners close to the window but far enough away it didn't feel crowded.. Reading another book of course, relaxing on the new chair he had gotten for me. It was one of those long white chaises that had a slight bump in the middle. It felt like a royal chair whenever I sat in it to read. I was in one of his hoodies and a pair of shorts. The book had just reached a part where it was getting very...a giggle erupted from my mouth before I could stop it.

Let's just say the characters were getting very...intimate. I could feel my cheeks warm and I became more focused on what was happening in the book. The rest of the world seemed to fade away as I read on and devoured each page. There were times I had to pause and think about what position was happening but I moved on and would keep reading.

"That's intense." Someone whispered in my ear. I almost threw the book in the air, instead I slammed it closed and looked over my shoulder to find my husband standing there.

"How long have you been there?" I smiled nervously as I pointed at him.

"I've been here the whole time, I'm surprised you didn't notice." He kissed my temple, "But you were really invested in the book when I came in, and really focused. Your brows furrow when you're really into something so I came to see what it was." He smirked and his dark brown eyes had a playful look. His sleeves were slightly rolled above the elbow and his tattoos were on display.

"You're done with your meeting?" I asked, trying to change the subject. His black hair was falling over one of his eyes.

"Oh don't try to change the subject darling." He leaned closer and grabbed the book and set it on the table and backed me up against the back of the chair.

"I wasn't-" He interrupted me with a kiss. He pulled me closer to him and I was under him.

"Why don't we try and reenact that scene?" He asked, his hands trailing up my waist and side. My face grew hot. He raised an eyebrow and started to get off of me, "Or not." I grabbed him by his collar and smashed my lips onto his.

"Only if you have time." I said breathless. He smirked.

"Oh I have time." He smiled and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Did I mention he built this library?

-------------------------

Just a bonus chapter or two for you today 😉