Her

Papers. Papers. Paperwork. Broken printer. Fired secretary. Stress. A lot of stress. Stressed out. Work. Gotta finish work. Work, work, work. Time. Watch. Time!

"Damnit what time is it?" I grumbled as I looked down at my watch and saw it was twenty minutes passed. I stood up and quickly started to head out when I almost ran into the person I was planning on meeting.

"You look so tired Jax." She held my cheek and brushed her thumb over my cheekbone.

"Sorry, my love, I just...I was busy...I- I-" I struggled to find words.

"When was the last time you came home and slept?" Her eyes are filled with worry, that's the last thing I wanted, seeing her worried.

"I haven't..." Honestly I forgot the last time I had fallen asleep in our bed holding her close to me. "I don't remember." I shook my head.

"Take the rest of the day off." She put her finger to my lips knowing I would say something, "I know you're busy, you have a whole company to manage, but you also need a break." She took a breath and I noticed she also looked exhausted.

"Okay." I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on top of hers. "I'll take the rest of the day off, let me wrap up a few papers and I'll be right with you." I kissed the tp of her head and then went back into my office and signed a few papers and made a call or two before exiting the office.

"You done?" She walked over to me and grabbed onto my arm and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Yes, darling, I'm all yours now." I ran my thumb over her knuckles and she relaxed under my touch.

"I want to get some takeout, watch a movie, and go to bed." She said softly, she drew circles on my arms as we rode the elevator down to the main floor.

"Perfect." I smiled down at her and she smiled back. I kissed her forehead.

"I love you." She said quietly. Running her fingers along my arm and eventually holding my hand.

"I love you too, darling." I let out a breath and we both walked out of the building, I looked down at her, she was my safe haven, the one person who knew how to make the stress disappear, I love her so much and never want to let her go. I squeezed her hand and she looked up at me and gave me her small smile with her dimples showing. Words nor numbers can describe how much I love her.