Night Out

⚠ Warning Mature Scenes Ahead 😉
(Also first time writing a mature scene so hopefully it's not terrible)

I sat across from him at the restaurant. He was staring down the menu, his eyes flicking left to right, I pulled my dress up slightly, something in my stomach did loops and my brain warned me this wouldn't go over well.

I slowly lifted my heel and softly pressed right where I knew I shouldn't have. His eyes snapped up from the menu.

"What are you trying to do?" His voice was low and warning.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said, innocently and pulled my menu close to my face to hide the growing smile on my face.

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow and ran his hand along my outstretched leg. He went along my calf and to the back of my knee and back down to my ankle over and over again.

"Do we have to get dinner?" I asked. He put the menu down on the table. "I have something much better in mind." I gave him a bright smile and his hand stopped running up and down my leg.

"I know you do, but you're going to need to eat so you have enough energy." His eyes were playful.

"I have a lot of energy." I took a sip of water.

"Not enough for what I have planned." He said. I felt my stomach twirl and my heart flutter.

"Oh and what do you have planned?" I asked. He just smirked in response.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gripped the sheets as he thrusted hard again. I felt my back arch and I pushed into the bed.

"You should've known better, darling." He kissed down my neck and along my collarbone. He thrusted again and kept a steady pace. I felt pleasure flood my senses.

"Mmmm~" I moaned and leaned my head back.

"Eyes on my, darling." He grabbed my chin and forced me to look into his dark green eyes. "Remember you wanted this." His eyes flashed with something dark and hungry. He let go of my chin and leaned back. I gripped the sheets harder, and he went in harder this time.

"ACE!" I screamed.

"Yes, that's it, darling." He kept close to my body and let me run my nails down his back. I finally let myself release, his pace slowed and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Good girl." He praised me then pulled out. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me as I buried my head in his neck. Exhausted and satisfied I laid next to him as he ran his fingers up and down my spine.

"I love you." I said quietly.

"I love you more, darling." He said and kissed the top of my head.