Hit

Hospital beeping filled the room as I stared at the dark haired guy in front of me with his eyes closed. I bit my lip nervously and fiddled with my fingers as I watched the heart monitor. His eyes fluttered and I stood up and took a seat by the hospital bed.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" I repeat myself over and over again and he just chuckles in response.

"It's alright darling." He looks me into my eyes, "I just underestimated how strong the law of attraction was. I mean you must've been so attracted you hit me with your car." He tried to wiggle his eyebrows.

"I...I..." I'm speechless and a little embarrassed. "I should be able to pay for your bike and hospital bills I'm so sorry."

"Darling don't worry about it, but can I make oe request?" The man asked.

"What is it?" I watched him as he smirked.

"You should have to give a dying man his last kiss." He chuckled. I frowned and buried my head down into the hospital bed as I sat by his side. "I'm just kidding darling. You're adorable."

"I'm sorry for hitting you." I mumbled into the blanket.

"I know darling." He patted my head like i was a child. I looked up and he smiled a little. "Did you wait for me to wake up? You must've really been worried about me~." He teased. My cheeks grew warm and I looked away.

"I....I...a little maybe." I admit. He took my hand and squeezed it.

"Maybe stay a little longer." He said and relaxed into the hospital bed. I noticed when he touched and took my hand the heart beat monitor got slightly more noisy. I didn't any anything about it though.

"If you'll let me I'll stay." I smiled softly and laid my head down and his cheeks flushed slightly pink.

"Keep saying things like that darling and I'll never let you leave." He kissed my hand and smiled. "Tell me is my face still all right? Is it causing you to blush so adorably?" He teased and smirked. I turned away and covered my face.

"I uhm...it's warm in here." I coughed a little.

"Sure, darling." He kept a hold of my hand and I just stayed with him. Maybe....no...don't hit people with cars just so they can fall in love with you...that's illegal.