chapter 1

kyans pov
so my name is kyan I don't really talk much .... I'm always around what my mom calls "bad influences" , like I hang around dudes and they all slang . You probably like why I don't hang with females ......, well I don't really care for bitches . They run their mouth too much and sneaky ass hell . Don't get me wrong I still have female friends but very few . I don't smoke or drink I'm actually a good child . I keep all a's , Rarely get in trouble at school. My mom always said to do that and I can get in a good school . Every girl at school knows not to fuck with me 😊 I have "anger issues" as most say but I don't think so , it's just you fuck with me i fuck you up 😄 so fuck with me if you want too just know I'm heavy handed .... ANYWAYS I have a boyfriend ....... he umm he's a handful, he's a drug dealer an on the basketball team ... the star player at that . Girls say I'm lucky but if only they knew . My best friend Cyani told me to leave him but I can't ... I love that boy with all my heart, I've been loving him since 7th grade and we in 11th. I wish he was still the same Derrick he was in 7th grade 😔 the sweet , loving , caring, playful Derrick not the Derrick that gets high and fuck all the bitches in Atlanta . I can't even imagine what's gonna happen when we go to college .... hold on .

"Ky....?"

"Ky?"

"KYAN!!"

"huh....?"

"Derrick is calling you ."Cyani said I rolled my eyes and answered

*phone call*

Kyan- hello?

Derrick- what's good bae you get you nails done yet ?

Kyan- I'm getting them done now , what you need ? ( I said a lil irritated cause we haven't spoke since our argument yesterday about him cheating)

Derrick- ma why you always got an attitude , I didn't do nothing and never will . I just wanted you to come to the game tonight ....

Kyan- okay Derrick. I'll come to the game . (I rolled my eyes cause I didn't want to go)

Derrick- nah ma , what's my name ...?

Kyan- Derrick

Derrick- nope , what's my name ?

Kyan- Papí , you happy now ?

Derrick- I love your Spanish accent ma

Kyan- yeah okay. bye.

I hate how he try's to act like nothing ever happened. Every Time we argue he pretends it never happened . Like I'm just suppose to forgive him and we're all smiles and rainbows .

Oh yeah btw I'm blasian but speak well in Spanish. a lot of people say I'm pretty , damn i mean they ain't lying . And a lot of bitches hate me because all the dudes want me ... it's always been that way. I turned them down everytime cause I only wanted one person, which was Derrick now I got him. I don't think I can keep him much longer though ....

"ani , you wanna go to the game with me ?"

"no cause I don't like your hoe ass boyfriend"

" stop ..... and Pwease go with me , you're the only one that helps me from fighting " yes I have fighting issues , when a bitch acts sideways my first instinct is to hit her . just to knock her back straight ☺️... I can't help it .

"okay but what we gone wear?"

"since it's cold Ima wear my light blue ripped jeans with red long sleeve crop top and some red Bailey bow uggs ... I'll figure out the rest later ."

"okay well lemme go home and find something . Ima text you , love you mama"

"love you to ani"I blew her a kiss as she walked off . after 2 more mins I left the nail shop and went home and got dressed . you know I can't wear what I wore to school like ew no .. I decided to wear my blue Nike wind breaker , a big gold 90's rapper chain , gold bamboo earrings , my Michael Kores watch with my MCM back to go with the rest of the outfit ..... just when I walked out the door Cyani called me asking me to pick her up so I did