chapter 6

kyans POV
after I changed into Tink tee and soon long sock , I calmed down . I went downstairs cause I ain't wanna be by myself ... I decided I wanna gonna ignore Allen , Austin , August , whatever the boy name is ...... I don't like him . and the fact I got the rest of the school year with him and Ima be at the trap with Him too 😒 this is to much .

"Tink you got some candy ?"

"not foe yo a--" Tink cut him off

"look in the pantry I think its some skittles in there ."

"thank you TINK " I said putting extra emphasis on his name as I went to go get the candy .. I sat down on the couch and looked up at the tv

"what yall watching ?"

"ride along" Tink said

"oooo this my movie" I got a lil excited

" I know ma" I stretched my legs across august cause I had no where else to but them .

"if you don't move yo short ass legs." he said looking down at my legs

"look I don't like you and all but I need to stretch my legs , I had a long practice today "

"ite , just this one time ma . only cause you had practice ."

"wait you must think I like you ?" I started to laugh a bit "well I don't , i wouldn't usually do this but my legs really do hurt ... my boyfriend would kill me if I go around do this .

"okay . quick question ?..."

"look aug , we not friends so therefore this convo beyond to long "

"can I just ask the question ?"

"hurry up.... 15 secs"

"what kinda practice ?"

"dance now stop talking to me ..." he put his arm over my next thing you know I was knocked ...

Tink POV

"watch out young " I said as I got ready to pick up Kyan .. he moved and I picked her up . when I did the shirt came up .

"damn!" august said in a whisper yell ... I shook my head . do she ever wear underwear that cover her ass or do she wear thongs all the Time I thought to myself .

"aug be quite"

"ite whatever . young going to his room ya heard me ?"

"ite see you in the a.m." I said waking in my room putting her on the bed . she lightly woke up .

"Tink I'm hoooottttt!!!" she whined as she was still half sleep

"well ma I'll turn the air up "

"thanks"

"mhmm" I went and turned the air up went back into the room , took my shirt off and got in the bed ...........:

I woke up and Ky wasn't in the bed I looked at the Time it's was 8:30 so we still got like an hour .. I smelt cooking so I went downstairs ...

"don't touch nothing !" ky said not even looking at me

"dang ma I won't ..."

"what's poppin Tink !" aug said coming down stairs

"nigga why you so loud?"

"my bad I'm just a lil hype" he said about to grab a price a bacon but ma smacked his hand "ouch ma!"

"you need to wait, I'll be finish in a minute" ky said to aug

"dang Tink you got it good , bitches walking roun' hea in you shirts cooking you breakfast "