Chap. 16

|Aug

So you know I nigga just been chilling ... Living life , getting money. Who knew I would've ended up with Kyan ... Like I love her to hell and back ! I been to hell and back for her . I would do anything for her... But now this whole Cyani shit got me thinking.. I can't keep that from her , I can't let her get married without clearing the air that shit gone be crazy ... You know what , Ima tell her now cause that shit was file ..

"Babe!!!" I yelled to her

"Boy I'm right here ,why you so loud?"

"We need to talk"

"Okay, about?"

"Uhh Cyani tried to fuck..."

"Fuck who ?! You?! When was this !!"

"Yes and you remember a few month back when you came home and she was here , well that's when . I kept moving and she started kissing me so I cursed get out then said don't touch me" I look at her "every since then I kept my distance but now she getting married so I feel like you should know"

"Wait MY best friend tried to fuck YOU ? She supposed to be my best friend not no hoe . See this exactly why I don't have female friends !! I swear I'm ready-"

"Nope . you ain't fighting . You can have a peaceful conversation but you ain't fighting , matter a fact .... when you go ima go "

"I don't nee-" I cut her off again

"What I say ?!" I Snapped .. She looked at me then walked off . I shook my head . And followed her , she such a crybaby!

"Look ma I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap like that"

"It's okay......" I went and put her on the counter , stood between he legs and looked at her for a second then kissed her. A min later I broke loose.

Kyan: "us..." She pointed in between me and her "together .." Then raised a brow

Aug:"forever"

Kyan:"till the end"

Aug:"i betchu" I kissed her again

Kyan:"I love you"

Aug: "not as much as I love you" she hopped down and walked off "you leaving me ?" I asked pouting

Kyan: "*laughs* no baby I'm getting my phone to call tink .. I haven't spoke to my in a min !" She yelled the rest as she went upstairs . Soon she came back and dialed his number

Aug: "put it on speaker I wanna talk to him"she sat he phone on the counter with it on speaker

*Call*

Tink- my nigga my nigga !!!

Aug- what it do!?

Kyan - hey tinkypoo !

Tink- ma I told you stop that gay shit ! (I laughed cause he really got mad) but I ain't doing shit .... I just been going to my therapy ...

Kyan- oh how's your leg ?

Tink- it's better ! So uhh what's up?

Kyan- Cyani tried to fuck aug behind my back !!

Tink- damn , Bruh ain't she supposed to be in LOVE, getting married or some shit?

Aug- this was before that but yeah , like that shit was beyond file

Tink- you told Terrell ?

Aug- ion wanna ruin they marriage, they seem happy and that's just gone mess up shit"