Chapter 11

Kyans Pov
Hey you guys !!!!! I'm so happy !!! I got a puppy !!!! A freaking puppy!!! ANYWAYS ,I think I'm finally out of my "depression" , I don't give a fuck a bout Derrick .... But since I'm up first I'm gonna cook...

August: "hey mama"

Kyan: "hey" he got ready to get some food but I popped him

August: "ouch!!"

Kyan: "you know the rules !!"

August: "ite , but what I tell you bout yelling at me ?"

Kyan: "once again you ain't my daddy"

August: "that nigga really fucked you up huh ?"

Kyan: "nah I'm good"

August: "mhmm, what yo bright ass wanna do today ?

Kyan:" you can do whatever but me on the other hand, I need to clean up before tink come back"

August:"go get some clothes on , you gone clean later" I started to walk off with my plate

Kyan:"bu---"

August:"what did I say ?"He turned to me then looked me up and down

Kyan:"okay........" I got my plate and came to the table

August:"say grace"

Kyan:"wait ..."

August:"what ?"

Kyan:"I tell you to say grace you don't tell me....."

August:" Ima say this one more time...say grace" she looked at me for a sec

Kyan:"dear lord thank you for this food we're about to receive , amen"

August: "see it wont that bad" she just rolled her eyes "yo eyes dead ass gone get stuck" after we ate she went and got dressed and came back then we left .....(mm)

Cyani pov
Hey !!!! Lol so at first I was scared about this baby but then Terrell talked me into not being scared .... SOOOO now I'm actually happy , lol. He said he wants me to be his girl friends and he's getting an apartment because his parents said if he got a kid he gotta move out ... Asked if I can stay with him , I told him part time cause you know my parents and all ... They don't know I'm pregnant either ... I'm scared to tell them , they might make me abort the baby and I don't want that.....

Terrell: "Bae you good ? Why you breathing hard ? Slow down .. You scaring me ."

Cyani:" I was thinking about telling my parents and its just to much for me to handle ... What if they make me get an abortion , I can't kill my child . I can't do that !!!" I started crying

Terrell:"baby it's gone be okay , trust me ... You not getting an abortion , you keeping this baby if that's the last thing.. Okay?"

Cyani:" okay.." I pecked his lips

Terrell: "let's go get some icecrea my pr something"

Cyani:" yay!!!!!!" I said like a little kid as he laughed and shook his head , he crabbed my hand and then we left

Aug pov
So I took her to the park downtown ... Since ion know my way I used my google maps thing ... I opened her door and we got out .

Kyan:"where are we?"

August:"the park"

Kyan:"why ?"

August:"cause ... Now come on"

Kyan:"okay...." We started walking towards the park and then around the lil track thing looking at all the people .

August:" today we gone be cordial . No arguments no nothing ... Got it ? Good"

Kyan:"this gone be awkward" she mumbled

Aug:"huh?"

Kyan:"nothing ."

Aug:"ok, tell me about yourself .." She lower put this big sigh

Kyan:"why you want--"

Aug:" cause I do . That's why now tell me " she rolled her eyes " I really hope yo eyes get stuck"

Kyan:"well my moms Asian my dad is black .. I'm the only child ... I'm 17 .. I keep good grades , my mom told me if I do I would make it into Howard so I try my best ... I slang a bit but I don't smoke ... I rarely drink"

Aug:"when?!" She stop and looked at me then I laughed

Kyan:" only reason I been drinking is because I slipped into depression but now I'm straight ."

Aug:"why was you even with that clown ?" She looked down and played with her fingers but continued walking

Kyan:" I honestly thought he loved me, I loved him so I was expecting the same ... Why would he love me we made I--" her phone rang and she looked at it "oh god, why"

Aug:"who dat ?"

Kyan:" hold on" she answers

*phone call*

Kyan- what ?

??- ma I miss you I never meant to hurt your feelings , she pushed her self on me ma ... I'm SOOOOO SORRY ! I want you back , I want-" she started to cry

Kyan- Derrick , you should've thought about that when you was fucking her . Obviously you DIDNT want me , obviously you DIDNT want us ... So don't call me now cause you realized I'm the only female that's going to put up with your shit . THATS DONE now .. DONE !! So delete my number , pictures , my name out ya head , unfollow me on every social network you have . I want NOTHING , absolutely NOTHING to do with you !

Derrick- ma-----

Kyan - nah don't ma me , I hope you die , and when you do Ima put a black rose on ya casket .... Fuck outta hea'

*phone call ends*

She was crying so bad I pulled her into a hug and whipped her tears . After about 10 mins she moved

Kyan:"thank you"

Aug:"ya welcome"

Kyan:"so what was we talking about ?"

Aug:"you was telling me about your self.."

Kyan:"well uhh .... I'm mean and nice . I very rarely let people in my life .. And I keep a very high wall up ."

Aug:"and why is that ?"

Kyan:"I'm scared of being hurt ..."

Aug:"but you shouldn't , you shouldn't trust people ..." She looked at me "I'm not saying go around and trust everybody but you should let your wall down a bit"

Kyan:"I mean...... I'll try"

Aug:"ite"

Kyan:"tell me about you .."

Aug:" ite , I lived I New Orleans most of my life , one of my brothers is the biggest drug dealer in n.o. , I worked for him ..... And yeah .. It's not much to me...."

Kyan:" oh ok . So why you move ?"

Aug:"I needed to get my shit together "

Kyan:"oh ok" we stayed in the park for a while, played , joked around ... I actually had fun . Like she real cool . And she cute . Her lil crop sweat shirt had me like woah... On a real note I'm glad ma out of ha' lil depression. All she need is a real nigga in her life . Somebody to set her lil ass straight.

______________________

Excuse all mistakes 😊

Vote. Comment. Share.

Thanks for reading 😇😇

-kennedy😎