Chap. 19

Aug|
My ass ready have a panic attack... Usually I wake up and ky beside me or taking a shower this morning she was gone .. I kept calling and calling her an she won't answer her phone .. She got me a-

Kyan:"hey baby!"

Aug:" Where the hell you been !?"

Kyan:" Well good morning too you too..."

Aug: " Answer my Damn question ! And tell me why you ain't answer my calls, you cheating on-" She got me so mad right now .. Then She started laughing like the hell?

Kyan: " boy " she kept laughing as she brushed passed me .. The fuck, did she not hear my question?

Aug: "Kyan stop fucking with me ! Now where were you !?" She stopped and looked at me then bust out laughing again .. "I'm ready whoop yo ass you think shit is funny !!" She stood up and got in my face.

Ky: " Hit me if you want too " I'm really tired of her now... So I decided to pin her lil self on the wall...

Aug: "this my last time asking you .... Where were you?"

Ky: "well mr.... As you can tell I have on my a sports bra and yoga shorts soooooooo obviously I was at the gym . Now put me down ."

Aug: "that's all you had to say the first time .. I didn't know where you were,somebody could've Kidnapped you, killed you, raped you, anything kyan!!"

Ky: "Anthony, calm down. I'm still alive I'm right here, on this cold ass wall.. Now can you please put me down" I licked my lips and put her down, she walked to her bag so I smacked her ass "OUCH !!!!!!"

Aug: "better put some clothes on, those shorts ready get yo ass in trouble"

Ky: "is that so ..."

Aug: "yep"

Kyan pov|
Bruh that shit was funny ! He was so scared ! I'm like so dead.. But HEY YALL!! I missed yall!! Lol I'm saying that like we ain't speak yesterday . How yall been though ? Great well guess what ... PROM is coming up !!! I'm so excited !!! I was actually talking to tink when I was working out and he says he's doing waaaayy better and he's going to prom. I'm so excited then he said if I can't get August to go he'll go with me so thats gonna be fun even though I really want my baby to go .. Meet all his old friends and all but I have to go . Love you guise !

Ky: "baby come on before I'm late!!"

Aug: "okay okay" he finally came down stairs. He grabbed his keys an my hand the we left .. "So what if you are pregnant?"

Kyan:"then we got a baby on the way"
**at the doctor office**

Doctor: "so Ms.Kyan , you are pregnant and I'm gonna schedule some more appointments along with some meds for you"

Kyan: "oh my god!!" I covered my mouth and looked at me stomach "baby we have a child !" He laughed and kissed me..

Aug: "I know mama"

Doctor: "ok I'll be back"

Kyan: "wait I don't want meds.. I'm just gonna have a natural birth"

Doctor: "you sure?"

Kyan: "positive"

Doctor: "well with thT said you should know, no drugs or alcohol or any meds that can put the baby in harm"

Kyan: "I know I'll see you soon" I got up and grabbed augs hand..

Doctor: "okay!"

Cyani pov|
Sooooo how yall been ? I been living life ! I ain't speak to yall in a min ! Well me and ky ain't been talk since the birthday party .. She been distant and honestly I don't care .. Moving on. I absolutely LOVE being a mom like its so amazing even though it's hard to be a mother and still be in school ... I also have news you'll never expect .... Me and Britt been talking, lol . We actually been messing with each other when terrells gone like now ...

Cyani: "baby !!"

Britt: "yes baby?"

Cyani: "you what would be nice right now ?" I licked my lips .. She In between my legs and started kissing me .. Then lifted my dress up, pulled my underwear off and stuck her finger inside "mmmmmmm" she played with my clit as she kept kissing me ..

Britt: "I love you....."

Cyani: "I love you too" she moved down to my 'area' and slipped her tongue inside "hoooommmmyyyy goodness !!!!" She kept going for a while ... Then we switched and that was that ... Ima talk to yall later .

Tink|
So how yall sexy ladies been doin' ? I hope yall been good , cause I have ! Ya nigga on his feet now, back like I Neva left ! Back in the game and it feel good too ! Guess what else doe.... A nigga single ! Lmao, Bruh I been single . I'm just hype as shit I'm on my feet , that cripple shit ain't fa me . But what I miss fr? We ain't talk in like a whole damn year ... It just feel good to be back ! Ya miss a nigga doe? I know yall did so don't een' front.

Tink: "my niggas open up !!" I yelled as I knocked on aug an ky door..

Aug: "hol' up!" He said coming down the stairs.

Tink:"bout damn time.."I mumbled then the door opened "ayyyyeee my nigga!!" I dapped aug .

Aug: "what it do playa playa!"

Kyan: "OMG TIIIIINNNNNKKKK!!!!!" Kyan came running down the steps as August closed the door then she jumped on me , as usual. "I missed you soo muuuucccchhh!!!" I laughed a bit.

Tink: "hey ma I missed you too" i walked to the kitchen as she was still on me .. " ite ma... You know yo ass ain't light , liked to killed a nigga" she hopped off me then slapped my arm ..

Kyan: "shut up "

Tink: "I'm mean don't you see your stomach sticking out? Ain't my fault"

Kyan: "it's not cause I'm fat Aaron" I turn my head quick to August and he start smiling ..

Tink: "so you mean to tell me..."

Kyan: "yes.. You're about to be a uncle" she started cheesing all hard , I smirked .

Tink: " that's wussup ! How far are you"

Kyan: "3 months, I didn't even know I was that far I though I was like 3 weeks but turns out I'm not"

Aug: "I'm so happy my nigga like in ready be a dad in 6 months "

Tink: "I'm happy fa you!! Just don't fuck up, you know girls go through they lil hormone shit gone make you mad"

Aug: "Ima try my best !" After that we had just been kicking and shut talking bout prom and everything else.. I missed my family man .. When I say it feel good to be back , that's a fucking understatement !"

______________________

Well well well.... Cyani is just ..... A mess...

Kyan pregnant !!!

Tink back !!

I'm so happy .... I gotta new book coming soon , well after I get myself together lol.💙 but go read my sister new book MINE princessmick_ if you have read the others read that first !