Chap. 20

*quick fast forward , Kyan is 6 months now*

Aug|
Bruh when Tink said something bout those hormones he won't lying!! Like everyday I end up leaving cause she pick a argument but then again I do be actin stupid ... I don't wanna hurt Kyan but she's been getting on my nerves that's why I don't stay at home anymore ... She always thing I'm cheating on her , even though I am I'm still not telling her ... After all I seen her go through I can't tell her this .. For starters the girl don't even know about Kyan , me and her just kicking it like she cool and give some good ass head but not Kyan .. My love for Kyan is indescribable but idk.....

Aug: "MIYA!!"

Miya: "yes babe"

Aug: "I'm bout to head out I'll be back lata ite?"

Miya:"for the past 2 months you been doing that .. Everyday you leave then come back at like 2 in the morning .."

Aug: "mane shut up , you still getting dick and yo bills getting paid so be quite" she started to cry I shook my head "don't start this ...."

Miya: " do you really even love me ?"

Aug: " i-i-i , I gotta go"I kissed her forehead and left .. I feel bad that the girl gotta go through this but I can't lie to her .. Love ain't nothing to play with .. Hol' up shawty calling me ..
**call **

Aug- yes?

Miya- you left your personal phone and your wifey called for you , I told her you left and how me and your lived together and we're dating ..

Aug- YO ASS DID WHAT !!!

Miya- I told her EVERYTHING August .. You might as well break up with her ..

Aug- nah I'm not doin that . You know what get out my damn house ! Allat shit I pay for !! So get out !! Run yo got damn mouth to much ! We not even together , so wtf... You know what just please get all yo shut and leave, leave that car in the driveway too"

Miya- August I'm sorry I'll ma-

Aug-nah you trynna fuck up my relationship, she got my child on the way and you tell her this shit !!!

Miya- maybe you should've stayed at her place to begin with !! And stop ducking different bitches !!

Aug- fuck up and get out my house!

*call ends*

Mane ..... Wtf am I gone do now .. I can't loose ky, she been there through everything ! I really fucked up Bruh..I guess I made my bed now I gotta lay in it .
__________
A quick chapter 😭

Teaser .. You get to see how Kyan reacted in part 2 of this 😊

Vote. Comment. Share.