Chap. 21

Kyan|
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! OMG I'm so excited ! I'm like moments from walking across the stage , I couldn't have been more proud of my self than anything ! Like this is the biggest accomplishment EVER ! Then the fact I got excepted to Howard , Spelman, NC A&T, and North Carolina state !! Of course I'm going to Howard like wtw...

Announcer: "Arron James" I laughed as he grabbed his diploma then started doing the naenae when he walked back to his seat , Rachet ass.. "Cyani Jordan" I forgot all about her fr fr , I just waited as they got closer to my name. "Kyan Linn" I started cheesing so hard , like yall don't know how happy I was . After the call everyone , said a few more thing , we turned our tassels then threw our hats in the air . IM FINALLY OUT THIS BITCH !! After the those long ass 4 years of hell IM finally out !! Everyone left out the building .. I said my goodbyes to all my fellow class mates the walked outside to see the fam

Kyan: "daddy !!!!!!"

Phil: "congrats baby girl" he hugged me and kissed me all over my face "I see your tummy getting bigga an bigga" I smiled a bit , at first he wasn't happy about the whole baby thing but we talked and he let it got , he just thinks I'm growing up quite fast .

Kyan: "hey momma!!"

LeeLee: "hey baby ! Congrats !"

Kyan: "thank you mommy !" I kissed her cheek "I'll see you guys tomorrow, Ima go talk to some other people" my mom an dad gave me their hugs and kisses then I left   To see moma A , Mel , and Tink .

Mama A: "awe look at my baby girl!!you look so beautiful !"

Kyan: "thank you so much !"

Mel: "what's poppin' lil ma?"

Kyan: "just excited !" I hugged everyone then Tink spoke .

Tink: "my nigga we did it !" We yelled at the same time as we did our long as hand shake ..

Kyan: "I'm so happy !" I started to cry a lil bit as he hugged me . When he let go it got quiet .. This dude was walking toward us but I couldn't see him cause he had on sun glasses with his head down . Then he got to me and you'll never guess who it was..... AUGUST! "Uhh hi .."

Aug: "hey ma" he got ready to kiss my cheek but I stepped back , he handed me like 10,000 roses .

Tink: "we'll leave you two alone" I gave him a glare then he walked off .. I put my attention back on August waiting on him to speak .

Aug: "look ma, I'm sorry.. I never wanted to hurt you .. I was just the first day you got those mood swings it threw me off cause we never argue so I decided to hit up kick back jacks , got drunk , also high, then ole girl was pushin' ha self on me .. One thing led to another, then it became an addiction. I mean we won't fucking so that was the only way my need were met . THEN she want me to start spending the night , next thing I know she couldn't pay her bills so I helped out, my helping out turned into every time the bill came ." I just started to tear up he grabbed my hand and wiped my tears with his free hand "look baby I never meant to hurt you , that why I lied seeing you hurt hurts me . We been broke up for 24 hrs and I'm a miserable piece .. But if I can't say Anything good about what I did I can say this... NOT ONCE did I tell her I loved her, I won't gone lie to her knowing I loved you instead "

Kyan: "woooow, you'd rather lie to me then her ? I mean I'm happy that you ain't tell her you loved her but damn August you basically stabbed me directly in my heart without even caring . I appreciate you coming and the flowers but you can't just think you can do this and im back in your arms .. I really need a break from you . I'm gonna text you what time my appointment is Thursday .." I started to walk off before he pulled my free arm "what August"

Aug: "I just wanted you to know I love you" I looked in his eyes, started to tear up again, then pulled my arm away an left . I can't believe this . I went to my truck an put the roses in the passenger seat , cap & gown in the back , guess I'll go get some food ..

Aug|
How yall doin this evening ? Good? Well I'm doing fucking terrible ! I feel like shit ! Like I never been so in love in my life I never knew what a heart break felt like but now my ass know ! I swea' it feel like a nigga shot me dead inna chest .. Wait my mama trynna talk to me .

Mama: "Anthony"

Aug: "yes ?"

Mama: "wtf is wrong with you ? Why the hell would you even do her like that? She ain't never did shit to you & treat her like she just some trash ! She's carrying your baby ! Your fucking baby and you just acting like you don't give a fuck ! For real I don't have no more words fa you , come talk to me when you get yo shit straight " I looked over at Mel , he shook his head and they left . I started walking to my car as I went to unlock my phone I seen Me & Kyan on the front screen, it's like my heart sunk ... I just wish she would take me back ! I decided to go to Waffle House , knowing I don't feel like eating ..

Waitress: "hey honey , what can I get you to drink ?"

Aug: "you got any alcohol" I took my sun glasses off .

Waitress: "I'm sorry but we don't"

Aug: "great..." I got up and left .. I went to hotel , check in and walked up to the room . "Well looks like it just me you and Hennessy" i went to the store and bought like 5 bottles of henney and 2 of ciroc , think I could drink my problems , I didn't even bother to get a cup .

**9:30pm**
I drunk a home bottle of Hennessy by myself.... Straight.. Shit got me in my emotions , a nigga crying and shit like wtf man.. Wait yall somebody calling me .

*call*
Aug- hella

Miya- hey baby were are you ? (I stopped and looked at the screen then put it back to my ear)

Aug- look I'm not your baby ite.. I thought I told yo ass leave me alone?

Miya- I didn't think you were for real, can you just come home

Aug- nah get out my house ! I'm ready come and get some shit and if you there ... You know what , just know not to be in there .

*ends*
After that I hung up .. This bitch gone fuck up my family then expect me to go running back to her ass ? Fuck no ! She must me stupid or some shit. I got ready to stand up and almost bust my ass . I walk to the bathroom and hit the door on the way in ..

"Shit!" I whispered then took a piss. When I finished I washed my hand then through water on my face .. Afta' dat I grabbed my keys and headed out .

Front desk lady: "mr.alsina I don't think you should be driving"

Aug: "and ion think you should be in my business " I kept walking till I got to the parking deck looking for my car . "Here we go" I unlocked the doors and got in , started banging on the steering wheel cause it's like everything hit me at one fucking time ...

__________________________

Aug all to pieces an it's just day 1 ..

Can yall vote and comment more 😩

Thanks love 💜