Chap. 24

Kyan|
It's been a couple days since the whole August thing and I slipped back in my depression zone.. It's not the same as when me and Derrick broke up cause I had August to help me , he made me smile , laugh , and think about the good things in life ... An right now I don't have nobody like i know Ima get outta this depression but it made me realize how happy he makes me, from the littlest things he does .

But enough about August .. My mommy is at my house talking about school ..

Leelee: "ky, I really want you to go to Howard but you can't keep your daughter from August . You won't have any help , I'm pretty sure he's no where near ready to move all the way to DC, you have to think about how it's his child too"

Ky: "but mommy I've been saying since I was 10 years old I want to go to Howard .. Now look at me I finally get to go"

Leelee: "I understand but you should've thought about when you got pregnant . I feel like you should go to Spelman , that's a great school "

Ky: "I guess .."

LeeLee: "I'll see you later mommy has to go " she got up, kissed my cheek and left ..

You know I get what she saying in all but I wanted this soooo bad now I got it then I was the stupid one an got pregnant, I mean I'm happy I'm pregnant but it just came at a bad timing .. As much as I hate August right now I would never keep him away from his daughter , because I know I would be a mess if somebody did me like that .. & I really want August an the baby to have the greatest connect as possible , I know what it felt like to not have my parents around for a moment in my life , and I don't want her to go through that , I'm going to try my hardest for her to have the greatest life possible .. But right now I need to talk to August about this .

*messages*

To aug- can you come over we need to talk ....

From- of course . I'll be ova' in about 10 mins ..

After that I didn't text him anymore . I sat and watched Sponge Bob as I waited on him . It was the episode when him and Patrick had a snow ball fight .. This nigga comes at the funny part , like really ... Anyways lemme go get this door .

Kyan : " hi"

Aug: "hey.. What's poppin?"

Kyan: "so you know how I always said I wanted to go to Howard ?" We walked in the kitchen he sat at the bar while I went in the fridge .

Aug: "yeah , what about it ?"

Kyan: "I got accepted "

Aug: "that's great !" I looked at him with no type of facial expression then I tilted my head a bit ."talk .. I can see it's something wrong " its funny how he can read me like a book , I find it so amazing .

Kyan: "well ... The baby is due in September , school starts in August , and Howard is in DC , I don't wanna keep you from her that's just messed up.. "

Aug: "oh... Well have you applied for schools ?"

Kyan: "I applied at alotta school and got excepted to all , but I also got accepted to Spelman which is a great school"

Aug: "well I guess you can go there, but I gotta tell you somethin"

Kyan: "which is?.."

Aug: "I decided to get out the streets and go ta' music, I actually got a management an all"

Kyan: "that's good"

Aug: "I been singing since I was 14, you know I gotta feelin Ima make it big"

Kyan: "awe well congrats .. But on another note since where here and calm .. Have you thought of baby names? "

Aug: "nah not really"

Kyan: " oh well I have" I smiled widely as he laughed .

Aug: "what chu come up with ?"

Kyan: "Gianni Gizzel Alsina"

Aug: "I like that, but you gotta make a promise ?"

Kyan: "What's that?"

Aug: "Not to tell or change the name "

Kyan: "ok I promise" he got up, walked to me..

Aug: "I still love you, an ya pussy" he whispered as chills went down my spine .. "Bye" he got ready to kiss me .

Kyan: "leave August .." He kissed his teeth the left .. He really thinks gonna win me ova' , I'm COMPLETE done with this dude , like I can tell her stink fucking with that Miya girl .. I can see it in his face.. But Ima find a way to contact her , cause we need to talk ..

Aug|
I walked in the house and Miya was sitting at the table . I looked at her then kept walking .

Miya: "August !!"

Miya: "baby!!"

Miya: "I know you here me !" I came back with my white tee and sweats ..

August: "what Miya ?"

Miya: "first where the hell you been ? Second why you got an attitude ?"

August: "I'm not ready explain my ass to you "

Miya: "you was with that bitch ? I know you were ..."

August: "aye ! Don't call her no bitch!"

Miya: "excuse me I meant slut" I walked over to her an put her on the wall ..

August: "her name is Kyan"

Miya: "why do you even care yall not together , you're with me Aug, we sleep together every night not you an her so why do you care?"

August: "see that's the thing .. Me and you are no where near close to what I had with her , I been with that girl for damn near 2 years , I could never stop loving her "

Miya: "THEN GO BE WITH HER!!!"

August: "I know you not yelling at August"

Miya: "if August is standing infront of me then yeah I'm talking to him"

August : "mane take yo ass in that room I know exactly what chu want" I rolled my eyes , she walk to the back getting ready I guess . I grabbed some condoms the headed to her ..

*************

That's shit was lame , like her moaning ain't even turn me on . I faked my shit just so we could stop .. And her shit smelt like she just got off her period , fucking nasty .. I really gotta leave her alone , but fa' na' Ima get my ass in the shower an head to the studio . Get some shit off my mind.

When i got out the shower I saw ole gurl knocked out , I just shook my head an kept it movin. Movin on, I'm at the studio and I was listening to this track , it was dope .. So I started to sing before I went in the booth .

I love the way you keep the heels on, hair ain't your but its paid for an it's real long, Show them tattoos when you switch it up witcho' jays on , and you gotta ass so fat that I can't help but feel on , & you keep it real when it comes to having sex ...
Baby you don't eva' , that's why I fuck you good you ain't worried bout what's next, that's why I keep ya hea' you ain't like the other hoes...
Baby you the fucking best just in case you didn't know.....

I sung it slow.. Thinking about kyan

Jay(producer): "yo that's hot but I think it should go a lil fasta and to this beat" he played it and I liked it so I got in the both and sung .. I checked the time an it was aroun' 2 am & I sho' won't ready go home with Miya .. I guess I'll getta room...

I walked up in the room and laid on the bed .. I'm ready not talk to nobody .. I just need a break fa my self ..

________________

Vote. Comment. Share.

I got over a 1000 views !!😱 it hasn't been a year yet ! Thank you guys so much ! Keep sharing my book please!

Sorry for mistakes ...

Love yall 💜