Chapter 13

Aug pov
We just left from dinner and I actually liked it like she said. It was Louisiana style food so I felt like I was at home. Anyways ....

Kyan:"Aug i didn't forget we need to talk"

Tink: "talk about what ?" I laughed at him

Kyan: "about wa- if I wanted you to know , I would talk to you instead"

Aug: "you want to talk now?"

Kyan: "I guess" I got up and followed her into the den.. She sat on the couch, I sat beside her.

Aug: "so wussup ma?"

Kyan: "uhh, what happened at school ?" I smirked

Aug: "what you talking about ?"

Kyan: "aug don't act dumb , that whole , kissing my cheek , holding my hand, taking care of Derrick for me " I laughed then she side eyes me. So I cleared my throat ..

Aug: "fa'real?"

Kyan: "nope"

Aug:"ite then forget it"

Kyan: "aug I'm not here to play right now"

Aug: "who playing ?" She rolled her lil eyes again "them shits getting stuck too . I hope they do!!" She started getting mad so I got up and shut the door then I walked back to her

Kyan: "see I shoulda known all this shi-" I cut her off and kissed her . I licked her bottom lip for access , for a few mins she wouldn't give it the I started to massage her boob and she did it . We had a lil make out session for a good 10 mins ass we stripped to our under clothes . I kept the kissing going while I pulled down her underwear , then she broke loose .

Aug: "What ma?"

Kyan: "I only did this one time, I was basically forced ... Idk what I'm doing"

Aug: "I'll teach you" I said in my 'sexy voice' as I smirked , then I started kissing her again . I entered one figure in her and she gasped an backed up a bit, I guess unprepared all that made me do was pull her closer. She adjusted her self a bit and I started going faster and playing with her .. She was moaning a lil low ... I put in another finger, she started moaning louder .. The faster I went the wetter she got ... I felt her legs tense up.

Aug: "You better hold it"

Kyan: "But I ca--" right when she got ready to finish she came.... I flipped her over and put the condom on . Bruh I swear I was harder than a bag of rocks . I put the tip in and she yelled . Her walls so tight this shit almost hurt me . I entered her slowly as she moaned , then I stood there , half in half out as I let her get used to the sized then I started fucking her .

Aug: "Shit" I mumbled

Kyan: "ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" I sped up a bit as I grabbed her hair . Her arch got super low "oooooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!"

Aug: "I told yo ass hold that shit !" I smacked her ass and went faster, she was a lil out of breath

Kyan: "a-a-auuugggggg" I played with her clit as I rammed in and out of her ... " I gotta ......" Some how she managed to get that out

Aug: "yo ass better hold that shit" i slowed down a bit , put her on her back and went back to work... Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as I went fast again .. I put one leg on my shoulder and sped up

Kyan: "oh my GOD!!! Baby I can't---" he legs started to shake . I knew I was ready to bust to so I pulled out and stuck my finger in . She came and arched her back deep . I felt her walls tighten up .. She turned over on her stomach and just laid there as I put on my underwear and shorts

Aug: "I told you I will fuck you up ! Yo ass better talk to me like you got some damn since!" I kissed her then Handed her , her clothes . She stood up and sat back down

Kyan: "my legs hurt" she whined and I just laughed at her . After she got her clothes on I picked her up and took her to my room , I grabbed her a shirt , let her put it on and laid in the bed with her till we fell asleep .

Tink pov
So these niggas went to talk and I walk down to the closet and all I here is moaning and body's hitting against each other . THE SO NASTY !!! In my den though !! Just so nasty ......

Kyan pov
My legs hurt so bad !! I wanna cry . I think I cried while he fucked me , I don't know . My emotions were everywhere . But back to my legs . How the hell Ima go to school ! Oh and if he think he gone fuck me and not make me his girlfriend , he got anything thing coming .

Aug: "bae, I love you "

_____________________

This a short one 😊😊😊

More like a cliff hanger ...

Vote comment share 😇

~Kennedy 💙