Chap. 18

Aug pov|
What poppin' ? We finally made it to Nola and I'm hype!! Meanwhile we at my mama house... She keep talking kyan head off ..

Mama: "Kyan honey, come here"

Kyan: "okay and you can call me ky mrs.alsina"

Mama: "and you can call me mama MRS.ALSINA" she winked at me I just smiled and ky looked confused .

Aug: "where you taking my baby girl ?"

Mama: "don't worry, I'm not gone kill this one... I like her" Kyan stopped walking and stared at my mama and I laughed ..

Aug: "ite ma"

Mama: "Ima take you to see augs old pictures so you can see the old him" she said with a smile ..

Kyan pov|
So we're finally here .. I'm excited but I only met his mom like twice so we don't really know each other... Luckily aug got a hotel.. Idk why, we're leaving tomorrow I still have school.. ANYWAYS his mom is showing me these pictures of aug and he was adorable.. Wait she just pulled out another one.

Mama: "Look at your boyfriend"

Kyan: "Wait that's August?" *laughs*

Mama: "yes ma'am"

Kyan: "OMG" *laughs harder*

Aug: "whatchu laughing at? Yo nigga was fly" he said as he came up behind me, I just kept laughing .. "Matter a fact I think I got 3 girls numbers that day" I just laughed harder and harder, idk why I'm so dead .. (Picture in media)

Kyan: "baby .. You had a big come up" I put the picture down and went to the kitchen ... "Mama you need some help?"

Mama:"uhh yeah ,season that shrimp then put it on the grill"

Kyan: "that's all?"

Mama: "you know how to make home made macaroni and cheese?"

Kyan: "yes but I gotta check if you got everything"

Mama: "thanks ma" after I seasoned the shrimp and put it on the grill I looked to see if they had everything witch they didnt so I grabbed the keys

Aug: "where yo ass goin' "

Mama: "boy don't make me come pop you ! Keep on cursing in my damn house like you run shit !"

Aug: "yes ma'am" I looked at kyan as she was crying laughing just looked at her with a stale face.

Kyan: " oh boy a knee slapped right there" she laughed some more as she slapped her knee then finally cooled out " oh yeah the store you wanna go?"

Aug: "yeah"

**later that night**

Aug: "mama ... Me and ky ready hit the sheets"

Mama: "okay love yall!!"

Aug: "we love you too"

Mel: "aye nigga"

Aug: "wussup?"

Mel: "come here .. We gotta talk" I walked to him and sat in the chair..

Aug: "so......?"

Mel: "you treating my lil sis right ?"

Aug: "of course... You know she live with me nah?"

Mel: "how dat happen ?"

Aug: "her mama put her out cause me an ky went an got some tattoos then she got nipple piercings ..."

Mel: "it's not that deep"

Aug: "but wait , her mama walked in on us .. But what made it worse was we was in the kitchen ..."

Mel: "daammnn"

Aug: "yeah that shit was crazy."

Mel: "oh shit.. Well you out the streets?"

Aug: "I'm trying but I gotta pay my bills .. I know ky got money but ion want her paying my shit I gotta pay hers"

Mel: "you need too August .. Don't let these streets take ya life.. You See it took mine, I'm probably lucky as shit to be 24 and living but we all know tomorrow not promised .."

Aug: "I know I know .."

Mel: "at least do it for mama and ky .. You could be singing fr fr .. I see it"

Aug: "yeah....." I looked away..

Mel: "yung' I'm fr ... Get ya self together man, you could be helping some niggas , showing these niggas a way out... But ite I'm holla at you another day"

Aug: "ite nigga, kiss my baby's fa me" I dapped him and then grabbed my keys. "C'mon ma" she got up grabbing her purse the Mel walked up .

Mel: "Watch afta' him luv ...."

Kyan: "I'm trying my best" she hugged him "bye Mel"

Mel: "bye ma, love yall!!"

Aug&ky: "love you too!!!"

Finally we made it back to the hotel, I need my rest... But on some real I'm happy I got to see my family cause you know ion see em' everyday... Then to have ky apart of the family too is just a blessing fr...

Kyan: "baby?" She said coming out the bath room

Aug: " yes butt butt?"

Ky: "weirdo .. But you know how I left yesterday morning before we got on the road?"

Aug: "yeah...."

Ky: "well i-" I cut her off

Aug: "wtf is this ? Where was you at ? Why the hell I won't with you ?!" I said shoving my phone in her face.

Ky: " for starters, calm down your over reacting. Also that's what I was about to say, I'm working for a modeling agency now, I was going to show you the pictures from the shoot but looks like you beat me to it"

Aug: "oh well uhh......"

Ky: "you aren't happy for me ? This is a really big deal and you just blank"

Aug: "it's not that I'm not happy because I'm BEYOND happy for you but you know how I feel bout chu working ..." She sat down on the bed beside me..

Ky: "and I get that but I'm trying to go to Howard ... And that's not cheap, I don't know if you know but I'm on my own , I gotta pay for my stuff, don't nobody give a shit bout what I'm trynna do. Right now all these niggas doubting me and wanna see me fall so I gotta do what I gotta do to prove them wrong, An modeling so I can get money to go to Howard is just one of many ways .."

Aug: "i can help you though that's the thing ...  You ain't gotta work ... You need money I'll get it for ya, ion care if I gotta rob a bank I'm doing it fa you ma, so I can see you get out this life .. And do something BIG , something MAJOR" she just looked at me ..

Ky: "okay August i get it, I'll stop BUT I gotta do at least 3-4 more shoots"

Aug: "Deal" I kissed her, slipping my tongue in as my hand rose up her shirt then she stopped me , fucking noodle head ! "What ?"

Kyan: "not tonight .. I'm tired , ya mama wore me out" I chuckled a bit as she turn to the side poking her butt on me .

Aug: "Ite, night ma" I kissed her neck an wrapped my arm around her, next thing you know I was knock and so was she .

_________________

Hey you guise !! Sorry for my late updating .... But Vote. Comment. Share. Please !! 💜

I hope you guise like it ...