Chapter 14

Aug pov
Last night I told Kyan I love ha' ..... I don't know where it came from, like it just slipped... It's something bout ma that drives me crazy .. She got a nigga all soft and shit. But I woke up and she was still sleep , I went and got her some meds and something to drink ..

Aug: " Ma? "

Aug: " Ma? " she still ain't wake up so I shook her a lil bit .

Kyan: " Huh? "

Aug: " come on get up ..... We gotta go to school " she sighed and then rubbed her eyes . I sat the stuff down and then sat at the end of the bed .

Kyan: " shoot! " She whispered , I looked at her limping I just laughed and shook my head " can you get me a wash cloth ... "

Aug: " look under the sink "

Kyan: " thanks " next thing I know I heard the door shut and water start running. I pick out a outfit fa' school then went don't stairs to eat before I got ready .

Tink: " aye ! You need to clean that sofa off too ! " I smiled

Aug: " ite "

Tink: " I knew yall been fucking , she had that glow . She was nice to you and shit ... Like my ass ain't dumb "

Aug: " you must be cause that was our first time "

Tink: " nigga stop Lying "

Aug: " I swea' to god "

Tink: "damn ....... How was it" I shook my head

Aug: " nigga that's suppose to be yo sis" I went and sat by him with my orange in my hand " but that shit was great for it to be her 2nd time "

Tink: "you know she not gone let you smash and pass right ?"

Aug: " that won't my plan"

Tink: " what's the plan then cause you fuck with my lil sis .... Just know "

Aug: " I might cuff her , she need somebody to treat her right. Make her smile , go through things with her , not those lil niggas "

Tink: " ahhhh shit , she got you thinking bout the big word........ LOVE" i laughed to my self

Aug: " see uhhhh , I told her I loved her" his eyes widened

Tink: " damn!"

Aug: " nigga shut up ."

Derrick pov
Mane I been miserable. Ion wanna say it but ma was right , I caint find another bitch to put up with all my shit. These girls just wanna fuck and that's cool but that shit get old quick . Like me and her and history . I gotta get her back , I got too ! I been calling her been she won't answer , lemme try again doe......

*phone call*

Derrick- ma?

??- hello ? Who dis?

Derrick- fym who dis ... Nugga who you?

??- you that nigga that broke me heart aunt it ? I coulda swore you learned yo lesson yesterday ....

Derrick- you that new nigga ? Ain't nobody scared of yo ass , I'll get my niggas to blow yo shit

Aug- who tink? It's the otha way aroun', that my blood right dea...

*call end*

I hung up on his face . Why he answering her phone ? This shit really got me bent .

Terrell pov
Aye !! Niggas I'm hype asab !! I got my own crib , car , girl , baby on the way !! Like my life couldn't be betta ! We got a doctor appointment today soce she a month and 2 weeks .. I hope this baby is a girl !! I really want a girl ! But umm we ain't going to school today . I think we having lunch with her mama ... And she suppose to tell her hopefully.

Terrell: " baby? "

Cyani: " yoo "

Terrell: " you ready for your first appointment ? "

Cyani: " I'm ... Nervous , yet excited and anxious "

Terrell: " why you nervous " I pulled in a parking space and looked at her

Cyani: *sighs*

Terrell: "talk ... "

Cyani: " so you know I told my mom we together right ......? " I nodded "well the first thus she bring up was pregnancy and how if I got pregnant I need to take a plan b pill or get an abortion ...."

Terrell: " the first option can't happen anymore and you not killing my seed "

Cyani: " I know but....."

Terrell: " nah ain't no butt's she don't like it oh well... " She looked at me then her stomach

Cyani: "okay ... I'm glad I have this little angle" she rubbed her tummy ... I kissed her then got out , I opened her for then went into the doctors office
------------

Bruh , that shit was so exciting ! Like my nigga I saw MY seed in her stomach !! MINE !!! I'm glad it's with her and not no random hoe too . Today made me realize how much I love , adore and value her even more .. Now , time to get straight with her moms. we got out the car and walked in Olive Garden

Cyani: "umm we had a table reserved , for Jordan ."

Waiter: "I see it , follow me this way " we filled him to this table with a lady that looked like her , I'm guessing her mom .

Cyani: "hey mama"

??: "hey baby..."

Terrell: "hello ma'am" I reached my hand out and she shook it

Cyani: " mama this is Terrell my boyfriend , Terrell this is my mama"

Ms.linda: "you can call me Linda "

Terrell: "well nice to meet you miss Linda " it got quiet for a minute as we ate our food and stuff

Cyani: "uhh mama..."

Ms.Linda: "yes ma'am ?"

Cyani: "I'm went to the doctor today .."

Ms.linda: "why didn't you come to my office ? You always come to my office .."

Cyani: "well it wasn't that kind of doctor I needed"

Ms.linda: "what kind then ?"

Cyani: "pregnancy doc-"

Ms.linda: "your pregnant Cyani ? By him ? Baby I'm sorry but get an abortion or leave" Cyani started crying I rubbed her back and looked at her mama

Terrell: "you know you wrong .. You ain't have to do that . Shit you her mama .. You suppose to help her at times like this ... You just fucked up fog that shit" we got up and left . I took her home to get some clothes then we went to my place .. She need her rest , don't need to be stressing ...

___________

I been off lately 😐

Go make sure if you haven't already , Vote. Comment. &share this book !

-Kennedy 😊