Nessie's True Miracle

(Sorry it's short, but this will be a part of Nessie's secret moment when she is alone without an ability. Bare with it and get tissues ready)
~My POV~
I was helping the others set up the small celebration of us girls getting the abilities, including Izzy and Martin. Izzy got the abilities of turning into a Möbian and Martin, let's just say he got the ability of an avatar, the person who can bend everything we got. We got everything ready before we got to change. We got dressed in our casual outfit but I didn't see Nessie all morning, probably out for a flight around. But we didn't care cause of the celebration. I smiled before fixes my hair. "Oh, the night is gonna be amazing." I said before Waunu nodded. "I agreed, this is gonna be the biggest celebration ever." Waunu said before we got done and we smiled. "Perfect." Waunu and I said. We got up and head outside before we got to take a seat. We waited till Sensei walked on stage to speak about how his students and daughter are very lucky to be having a special miracle. We smiled when he spoke our names. We, except Nessie, walked the stage. 'Here we go!' I thought to myself. "Students and Isabella. Show your abilities." Sensei said before we started to show our gifts.
~Nessie's POV~
I clapped softly while the others clapped then everything stopped to slow motion, then I teared up softly and I stood up. I glanced at Martin showing his avatar bending, Waunu burn the flames upward, Erika twirls to show the air, Miah rose up the vines from the ground, EC makes the water splash forward and Izzy shape-shifting into a Möbian. But me, what am I good for? Wings and prayers are good, but I need a true miracle. I smiled softly with tears. "It's alright, I can pull this through. But, what am I good for?" I asked myself.
{Waiting for a Miracle by Stephanie Beatriz from Encanto}
Nessie🕊: Don't be upset or mad at all
Don't feel regret or sad at all
Hey, I'm still a part of the Hamato Clan
And I'm fine, I am totally fine
I will stand on the side as you shine
I'm not fine, I'm not fine

I started to walk around my friends and sister to see how they love their life to be.

I can't make the rivers flow
I can't make the flowers bloom
I can't take another night up in my room
Waiting on a miracle

I walked up to Waunu and Erika and smiled softly with tears.

I can't burn the broken past
Can't control the morning wind or a hurricane
Can't keep down the unspoken invisible pain
Always waiting on a miracle, a miracle

I walked off the stage to Slipstream and Jetstorm before lightly touched their cheeks in a romantic way before pulled away.

Always walking alone
Always wanting for more
Like I'm still at that door longing to shine
Like all of you shine

I walked to Sensei and glanced at the logo he has.

All I need is a change
All I need is a chance
All I know is I can't stay on the side
Open your eyes, open your eyes, open your eyes

I imagined my world turned to dust and walked around my love ones and teammates. I smiled softly before ran to the imagine group, cheering for me when I show my true self.

I would make the waterfalls
Make new trees and flowers grow
Someone please just let me know, where do I go?
I am waiting on a miracle, a miracle

I walked around Jet and Slip before smiled and ran off.

I would burn the beautiful moments
Show this family and clan something new
Who I am inside, so what can I do?
I'm sick of waiting on a miracle, so here I go

I was standing on the rooftop after my imagine world has turned back to normal and ran to the edge as I saw Fixit lit up fireworks. I glanced and smiled softly.

I am ready, come on, I'm ready
I've been patient, and steadfast, and steady
Bless me now as you blessed us all those months ago
When you gave us a miracle

I was standing in the living room in the dark before walked up the stairs in tears before has the golden compass I got from EC.

Am I too late for a miracle?

I standed near my door and I sighed softly.

'Will my miracle come?'