Sisters' Redemption To Friendship

~My POV~
I was playing my guitar while Zane, Kim and Nessie are listening. I messed up the first line, before tried again and messed up. Then I did it again and still messed up. I groaned softly. "I'll never be able to finish the song!" I said. "What song?" A voice asked before I saw Aaron. "I'm trying to make a song for me and Waunu's best friend/sister anniversary that's coming up 5 days from here." I said. "You're still going at that?" Aaron asked. "Yes. I was gonna make her something but it's gonna be a waste so I thought, if I can't make something that fast, what if I play a song for her to remember. So here I am." I said. "Well, if you want to, maybe we can have a private lesson for your guitar issue?" Aaron asked. "That sounds fond, thanks Aaron." I said before Aaron smiles softly and he left. I smiled softly before played again but messed up again and groaned.
~Timeskips to Nighttime~
I was tossing and turning from the dream I'm getting before woke up softly while looking at the ceiling and heard a shift before saw Waunu awake too. "Trouble sleeping?" I asked softly. "Yeah, dreams?" Waunu asked me softly. "Yeah. We need a cool down." I said before we quietly got out of bed before we changed into our signature colored tank tops, demin shorts and sneakers. We quietly got out our bedroom, swiftly got to the entrance and we went out. Once we got out, we quietly walked to the sewers before we ran fast to the ladder and we climbed out. We got out and jumped to the rooftop before we ran fast. Once we went separated ways to calm our mind, I landed on the edge of the roof and sat down to feel the breeze. I sighed softly to calm down before heard a can kick before turned with a dagger in hand to aim at. "Zane?!" I said in shock. "Sorry, but Aaron and I can't help but saw you two gone out." Zane said before I pulled my dagger away and puts it inside my back demin shorts. "That explains. Why follow me?" I asked. "Well, I just wanna see if you're okay." Zane said. I sighed softly before turned away to see the half moon in the sky. "Waunu and I have been getting these dreams, the dreams that made us wonder who we are, what's our main duty and why are we born a little differently." I said before I felt a hug from behind and I got shocked by the sudden feeling it's bursting. 'No! Make this stop!' I thought to myself before I softly pulled myself away. "Zane, we can't be together. I know what you're thinking but I can't accept that offer. I just... can't face the fact that I'm a two-timing manizer." I said. "EC, what you said is true. I tried to get to make you fall for me. But I always failed to do so. I just thought, I could treat you better than what you're dealing with. I just... don't wanna lose you." Zane said with a sadden tone. I turned to Zane to see his face is saddened and his body language is he desires more. I sighed softly before I walked over softly, lightly lifted his face, hesitate a bit. "Zane, if you want. It'll be just one kiss. Just a kiss, nothing more." I said before he got shocked with a blush. I lightly pulled his mask down and softly lean in. I hesitate a bit. 'Just this once. I don't want to do it. But my heart tells me to do it to get it over with. Here goes.' I thought before I lightly kissed him with my eyes closed to get it over. I felt his arms around my waist to hold me close. My arms suddenly wrapped around his neck softly before I pulled away softly and panted softly. I saw Zane did the same and he blushed madly. I realized what I just did before pulled away. "I'll... I'll be at the lair!" I said before I ran fast to get away from Zane. My thoughts are in a big spin from the kiss I got from Knuckles when we got back together as friends, to Emilio when I was hypnotized, to Jacob when we were at the docks, to Bee when we were at the family farmhouse, now Zane. I held my head before jumped to land on the ground then ran fast to the scrapyard. I grunted while punched the items fast to make them break before I punched the last one and I screamed in agony that send some birds flying and some lights came on. I stopped before I kneeled and has my arms on the ground and pound it hard. I grunted softly with heavy pants before sobbed softly. I kneeled softly and sobbed more that my tears flow down to the ground. I hiccuped softly in tears before wipes them away then my phone rang and I answered.

"Speaking." I said.

{"EC, where are you? Zane didn't see you at home!"} KC said fearfully.

"Sorry KC, got sidetracked by some memories I got. I'll be home as soon as I can." I said before got up and walked home.