19 | Strip Club

Xavier's POV

Layla intrigued me in every way possible. Her appearance, attitude, and actions all kept me captivated.

I couldn't deny her beauty. Her bright green eyes and long, silky black hair were mesmerizing. Her curves were alluring, especially her full, round ass. Every curve of her body held my attention.

I felt my dick twitch when I saw her in that tiny black dress tonight. I had to restrain myself from tearing it off and fucking her right then and there.

I would've fucked her everywhere. On the couch, the kitchen counter, the dining table, her bed and mine.

Over and over again, until she couldn't scream my name anymore.

She was a mystery, and I felt an undeniable urge to unravel her every layer. That's why I invited her to dinner tonight – it's the first step in gaining her trust that would eventually lead to her confiding in me.

With every ounce of trust she placed in me, I hoped she'd reveal more about herself, her past, and the reasons behind her familiar presence in my life.

It might seem like a cold and manipulative approach, but I felt compelled to uncover the truth. There was something hauntingly familiar about her since the moment I laid eyes on her, standing in that dark and lonely street.

Her mention of a brother only fueled my curiosity further. I knew her life held hidden mysteries, and I was determined to uncover them all.

As I drove us to the strip club, Layla's voice broke through my thoughts. Unaware of her impact, she asked innocently, "Can you give me a hint?"

I quickly glanced at her, her green eyes already staring at my gray ones. "If I give you a hint, what would you give me in return?"

She continued to look at me, contemplating her response. "What do you want?"

My dick inside of you.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of my thoughts. What the fuck was wrong with me today.

"Xavier?" She questioned softly, her brows furrowing slightly.

"I changed my mind, no hints," I said quickly, unable to think of anything besides pounding into her. "Also, we're here," I said, parking the car in front of the strip club, one that I owned.

"You brought me to a strip club?" She asked, her eyes widening as she peered out the window.

"You mentioned you liked to have fun, and what's more fun than a strip club?"

She turned to look at me, her voice softening. "I haven't been to a strip club before," she admitted.

"Time to pop your strip club cherry then," I said, enjoying the faint blush that crept onto her cheeks.

Exiting the car, I circled around to her side, opening the door. As she stepped out, I took her hand in mine, leading the way into the club.

The strip club was a dimly lit, vibrant space that exuded an air of excitement and sensuality. As we entered, the faint scent of alcohol and smoke wafted through the air.

Colored lights danced across the walls and ceiling, casting a mesmerizing glow over the entire room. The sound of upbeat music pulsed through the club.

The main stage was positioned at the center of the room, surrounded by rows of plush, velvet-covered seats. The stage itself was elevated, providing an unobstructed view for everyone in the club.

Mirrors adorned the walls, reflecting the tantalizing movements of the dancers, creating an illusion of endless allure.

Lustrous chandeliers hung from the ceiling, casting soft shadows over the room, adding to the seductive ambiance. Neon signs flashed with the names of the featured dancers, enticing guests to stay and indulge in the entertainment.