25 | Brother

That fucking asshole.

I can't believe he didn't let me finish, I've been hot and bothered for the past hour. I knew I wouldn't be able to get my release with just my fingers.

I needed Xavier's touch.

His fingers.

His tongue.

His dick.

Anything. I just needed him.

I knew I shouldn't have let him come close to me, especially after he killed John. But I couldn't help it, my body betrayed me the moment he walked through that door.

He was going to pay for not letting me finish and I knew exactly how.

Tossing the damp towel into the laundry basket with a mix of determination and annoyance, I set my sights on my closet. Amidst the chaos of underwear and bras, my fingers eventually found a delicate white lace lingerie set.

Slipping into the lingerie, I step out of the closet and make my way towards my vanity. A bottle of lotion catches my eye on the vanity, and I squeeze some into my hands, smoothing it all over my skin.

Satisfied, I make my way out of my room and into Xavier's space.

Glancing to the right, I catch sight of the soft glow from the bathroom light and the sound of water flowing.

I step further into the room, only to come to an abrupt halt as Xavier's moans echo through the room.

"Layla," he groans, the sound all too familiar.

My eyes widen at the sound of my name escaping his lips. Could he be doing exactly what I'm imagining?

"Fuck," another moan, more urgent this time.

Suddenly feeling like I was intruding, I quickly walk out of his room and shut the door behind me. Making my way back to my own room, I walk towards my closet and throw on an oversized t-shirt.

Before I could fully grasp what I'd just heard, Xavier strides into my room. Droplets of water cascade down his skin and onto the floor, remnants of his wet hair.

My heart quickens its pace involuntarily.

"Everything okay?" I ask, hoping my voice sounds nonchalant.

"Why wouldn't it be?" he retorts. I meet his gaze, noticing a deeper shade of gray in his eyes.

"Well...you kind of barged in without any reason. So I thought something happened," I mumble, my cheeks warming under his scrutiny.

He starts to move closer, his presence filling the space between us. "Like how you barged into my room earlier?"

I swallow hard, my eyes widening as I'm caught off guard. Heat rushes to my face, a mix of embarrassment and surprise overwhelming me.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I stammer, quickly retreating towards the safety of the bed.

"Oh, really? So it was a fucking ghost that slammed my door shut?" His arms fold across his inked chest, an unamused expression on his face.

"Maybe you should get your place exorcised," I quip, my fingers nervously playing with the hem of my t-shirt.

"What were you doing in my room, Layla?"

"I...uh I couldn't sleep, so I wanted to see if you were awake," I say softly. I hold my breath, hoping he'll accept my excuse and put an end to this uncomfortable conversation. Admitting the real reason I was in his room is the last thing I want to do.