29 | Addicting

I was so glad to see that Axel had left the restaurant by the time I got back to the table. I really didn't want him to catch me looking like a mess or start asking questions about why Xavier and I disappeared during the dinner.

Xavier took care of the bill and we hopped into his car to head home. The drive was quiet, but it felt surprisingly comforting.

After we got back to the house, I quickly got out of the car and went straight inside, heading to my room. I wiped off all that smeared makeup and changed into a light pink bra and underwear.

Just as I was stepping out of the closet, I heard Xavier calling my name loudly from his room. I couldn't help but roll my eyes, as I threw on a white silky robe and made my way to his room.

"You called?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"I thought I made it clear that you're sleeping in my room from now on," he stated, undoing his clothes and slipping into a pair of black sweatpants.

He came closer, taking hold of my robe and tugging me against his body. "And besides, I'm not done with you," he murmured, his voice low and deliberate.

My heart quickened at his words.

He sweeps me off my feet, carrying me to his bed with a confident stride. I land amidst the plush covers, my gaze fixed on his commanding stance at the foot of the bed. Everything about him was so dark and dangerous.

He grips my ankles, tugging me closer until I'm perched at the edge, my heart racing in anticipation. My robe falls away, leaving me in just my lacy bra and panties.

His lips curl into a smoldering smile. "Nice choice of underwear." His voice heavy with desire, right before he tears the fabric.

I arch an eyebrow, a mixture of defiance and heat in my gaze. "You just ripped it," I protest.

His eyes darken, as his grip on me grows more possessive. "Do you think I give a fuck?" he growls.

I'm locked on his every move as he grips my ankles again, parting my legs and focusing his gaze on my sensitive area. "What are you—"

Without a hint of warning, Xavier's action catches me off guard. A muffled cry escapes my lips as he swiftly positions himself between my legs, his head nestled intimately.

His tongue blazes a path from my entrance to my clit, his movements alternating between slow, deliberate strokes and quick, teasing flicks.

My eyes flutter closed, my back arching involuntarily, and my fingers grip the sheets in a tight clench.

"Oh, fuck," I gasp, a low moan escaping as he persists in trailing his tongue along my folds, his teeth grazing the tender flesh.

His warm breath fans over my intimate area as he delicately stretches my lower lips using his fingers. He stares intently at the sight before him as his saliva drips down onto my slickness. He uses his fingers to blend his wetness with mine.

I throw my head back, a whimper escaping my lips as I arch my hips toward his mouth, a wordless request for more. He teases me, flicking his tongue up and down my folds.

"You like it when I fuck you with my tongue?" His voice, deep, is slightly muffled against my sensitive flesh as he shifts to circling his tongue on my clit.

"Yes," I moan out. I writhe beneath his touch, my sounds turning into pleas. "I need more, please."

My legs instinctively press together, trying to capture his head between them, but he easily spreads them apart. He lifts his head up and stares into my eyes. His eyes are heavy with desire while his lips are swollen and glistening with my arousal.