20 | Honey

After finally making it back home from the club, I headed straight to my room. My mind was racing with the realization of what I had done.

But I didn't regret it.

Stripping out of my dress and heels, I grabbed new pair of underwear and bra, quickly putting them on. I walk towards my bed and lay down.

I was horny. Extra horny.

I closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep but vivid images of Xavier came rushing to my mind.

Remembering him with his head thrown back, eyes closed, and mouth open with moans escaping made me even wetter.

His moans replayed in my head. It was such an addicting sound.

I opened my eyes and let out a sigh of exasperation. I knew I wasn't going to fall asleep anytime soon.

I needed to do something to relieve this tension.

Still feeling the effects of the alcohol, I got out of my bed and walked into the hallway, stopping in front of Xavier's door. I gently opened it and walked inside to see Xavier laying on his bed, using his phone.

His attention now focused on me. "Layla?" He says my name.

I walked towards the end of his bed and slowly got on it, crawling towards him until I was finally on top. I gently sat down, now straddling him.

I looked down and saw that he was shirtless, only wearing a pair of black sweatpants. My hand moved towards his stomach, tracing his tattoos.

My mind wandered with desire, and I couldn't help but imagine licking my tongue all over his body.

I shifted my gaze towards Xavier, and I noticed his eyes trailing down my body, pausing at my boobs.

"Piercings, huh?" He said with a smirk.

I glanced down and realized my black bra was slightly see-through. I let out a small laugh, "I thought they added a nice touch," I said jokingly.

"They definitely do," he said, locking eyes with me. His hands slowly ran up and down my sides until they finally stopped at my ass.

"Why are you in my room, Layla?" he asked, though I had a feeling he already knew the answer.

"I can't sleep," I replied quietly.

"Hmm," he says, his voice low. "And you thought I could help you sleep?"

"Maybe."

"And exactly how do you think I could help you do that?" There was a knowing look in his eyes. I knew what he wanted me to say but I didn't want to say it out loud.

"I don't know," I say softly, suddenly feeling like this was a bad idea.

"I think you do." He slowly starts to move my body up and down his hard length.

"Use your words, Layla."

I felt myself getting wetter by the second. I let out a soft moan as he continued to move my body.

He suddenly stops and slaps my ass, harshly. I let out a gasp. "Beg for it." He says, his voice sounding deeper and lower now.

I could feel my pussy throbbing and the tension in my core growing. "I want you to fuck me, please," I whimper.

"Not good enough."

"Xavier, please," I breathe, my voice sounding desperate now.

He gently lifts me off his body and places me on the bed as he stands up.