Mini Story

Hi, I had a stupid idea for a bakudeku scene and wanted to write it. It's basically a dumb joke, and y'all will still get a new story this week.

Deku pov

I paced back and forth inside my room.There is know way Kacchan would like me! That's just being delusional. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come in..."

"Deku? Are you ok? You look like you have been crying..." Uraraka pointed out.

"I don't know what to do Ura, Kacchan would never like me!" She was one of the only people I told about likening Kacchan.

She snorted.

I looked at her in shock, "Whats so funny...?"

"Nothing nothing, but you should just tell him!"

"No. Way."

"Oh common, there is no way he would say no." She smiled, "He would have to be kind of an idiot to say no."

"But Kacchan is kind of an idiot!"

Little did they know...

Kirishima's pov

"Common dude! I'm sure Midobro would say yes if you asked him!"

Bakubro glared at me.

"HELL TO THE NO! Do you know what kind of shit I put him through?!"

"Yes, yes I do. You have told me multiple times man." I responded.

"He probably doesn't like me anyway."

I stifled a laugh.

"What?"

"Nothing, sorry dude." He is probably the only one at this point who doesn't know Mido likes him.

I swear, I better be his best man at the wedding for the work it's taking to get them together...

And he was.