I beleive I can fly is the most obnoxius ringtone -hawks

Toya stared blankly at the ceiling, watching the blades of the ceiling fan. At about two in the afternoon, he had slunk into the safety of his room to avoid the noise of the league. They had brought out the alcohol and he wasn't in the mood to listen to a drunken Shigaraki rave about how bitchy the hero system was.

Dabi actually rather enjoyed shit talking the heros, especially Endeavor, but he was feeling angsty and petty so he decided to be a recluse.

It was six now, and the sun was still irritatingly bright thanks to it being June, but he just didn't feel like closing the curtains. That was just all too much work.

So instead of being at least a little productive, he blasted Mitski at a volume that would surely make him go deaf by thirty.

Real important stuff.

He let out something of a tired grunt as he turned over. Summer depression had hit him like truck-kun this year. It hit him hard.

It was always annoying to feel like a vampire snuck into your room at night and sucked the will to live right out of you, and he could thank his shitty Dad for the added misery into his adult years.

He was hungry. He played with the idea of getting off his ass to get some actual food, not just a handful chocolate chips and three cans of sparkling water, but that would mean braving the group of, presumably, drunk wolves downstairs. Most of which already lacked self control before the alcohol.

He decided that he would rather starve.

The screams of the sad woman in his headphones were cut short by the shrill ring of his cellphone. Apparently his bird brained boyfriend had bypassed the do not disturb on his phone, based off of the 'i believe i can fly' ringtone.

He took his air pods out and tossed them in his bed somewhere, never to be found again. He just let the phone buzz.

He was done.

Yayyyyyyy watch me project my depression into fictional characters instead of going for a walk or smth like a normal person