1. Im Esme

Hi, I'm Esme Winchester. It's kinda shit being a Winchester, but have my two older brothers Sam and dean are definitely a plus side. Obviously I am the youngest edition of the Winchester family at the age of 19. At least I can actually do the FBI stuff with Sam and dean now, I didn't look old enough until I was 17 which sucked because I had to stay in the impala.

My mother was killed when I was 4 years old. Unfortunately she died the same way my brothers mum did. On the ceiling in a pool of fire. My dad, John, took me in after that. After the boys mum, Mary, died John was going to bars a lot, my mum was a barmaid. So, my mum and dad did the deed and I was made!

After I was born I had some contact with him but not lots. We saw each other a few times a year because he was moving around a lot because of "work". I didn't know about hunting until they took me in. But like a Winchester I picked it up immediately.

My name wasn't Esme before my mum died. When I was born I was named clara. But my dad said that I needs a new name for my new family. Although it was kinda confusing at first, the boys and my dad calling me Esme, I soon adapted and grew to really like the name. Of course, it is all my brothers have ever known me by so the didn't need to do any changing.

Soooo, hi guys. I really hope you like my first fan fiction. I'm sorry If I don't get all the details right. I'm not going to follow the plot of the tv show I just wanna make this shit up :3 but the same kinda shit is going to happen, I just won't go episode by episode. Also, I will try and update as much as possible, but I already have 3 other books going and writings hard. But I will try my very best to update on at least one book everyday :3 xxxxx and I am not from America so I am sorry if I get places wrong. I find states really confusing!! Xxx