10. Death?

Esme POV

It's been two weeks, and I'm giving up. My brothers still haven't rescued me and I'm in no way to rescue myself. Not to mention the stupid trench coat twat not answering my prayers.

Blood was still spewing from a gash in my side that the demon women made earlier. The rest of my body is also covered in cuts and bruises, and I think I have a few broken ribs. Every strained breathe takes even more out of me than the last.

I was only in my pants and bra, well at least they let me keep my dignity. But I was freezing cold, my shivering just made more blood squirt from my wounds.

I have lost so much blood I think I'm going to die. I'm scared. I don't want to die. I just want to go home.

Then a surge of pain passed through my head. I screamed. The pain came back but worse. It was immense. Tears were pouring down my cheeks. All I could think of was Sam. I closed my eyes. Now I could see him. He was looking straight through me. I screamed and shouted his name but I wasn't getting a response. So I cried. I sobbed "sammy help, oh god, sammy help" I repeated it for what felt like years. Suddenly the pain stopped as randomly as it started. My chest throbbed from my crying and I ached all over. My breathing was strained and wheezy.

I felt my self slowly drifting of to sleep, maybe this is it. Maybe this is how I go, when I go. But I don't want to. I don't want to go.