29. Horrible

This chapter Is called horrible for a reason. This chapter could really offend some people. If you are sensitive dont read this.

Deans POV

We were searching the motel for clues when sammy opened up his laptop.

"Oh my god... Guys get over here!!" Sam shouted.
Esme and I ran over.
Sam had his emails up. He opened the top one:
From: Beat.her.up@Gmail.com
To: James.Fox@Hotmail.com

If you want to see her again, give me Esme.
If you don't. The girl WILL die.

Video attachment

Sam opened the video.
I was horrified. I closed sams laptop almost as soon I saw what was going on. I started crying. As soon as I get my baby daughter she is taken from me and abused. I won't see her again unless I give that rapist my little sister. I am stuck.

My thoughts are interrupted by the door slamming shut. Then I hear the roar of my impala. Sam and I rush to the window to see Esme in the drivers seat speeding down the highway.

"Son if bitch!" I shouted.
Sam was already tracking where the email was sent from.
"45, Willbury road!" Sam yelled. He packed his laptop up and we rushed out the door and called for a cab.

Esme POV

Like hell I was gunna be his sex slave again. And like hell he was gunna do that to my niece. I accelerated down the highway. I knew exactly where I was going.
I parked a few doors down to 45 so I didn't know I was there.

I ran around the back. The left door had a dodgy lock so if you kick it in the right place it just swings open.

After a lot of silent kicking I was in. I knew my way around this house blind folded. I tiptoed up to the bedroom that I saw in the video. I could hear the rhythmic creaking noises from the bed. I shook my head.

I held my dagger tightly and crept into the room. Alex was on top of Cill. I looked up behind him and was about to strike him in the back when he turned around and threw me into the floor. My dagger flew out of my hand and skimmed under the bed.

Alex came over to me in nothing but his boxers. I held my breathe.

"You have me now give Pricilla back you monster!" I spat.
"But trying to kill me wasn't part of the deal, was it?" He said slapping me across the face.
"Take your clothes off" he said
"No! I won't do that for you anymore!" I shouted.
Alex walked over to a draw and got out a gun and some rope. He pointed the gun at me.
"Take your clothes off" he repeated.
I swallowed and began to take of my clothes.
"Stop" he said when I was in my underwear. Then he bound my hands behind my back. Then he kicked the back of my knees and forced me down. I had a hold of my hair. He pulled down his boxers and.....

Before long he got bored and threw me aside. He went back to Cill, whose eyes were desperately darting back and forth. "Why isn't she moving?" I asked bravely.
"Dead mans blood mixed with a tranquilliser." He said.
Silently I looked around the room to try and find an antidote.

Conveniently I found a small syringe filled with a clear liquid, could be drugs, could be an antidote. There was a small label on the side. It read: adrenaline.

This will do.

I edged over to the bed.

"How about both of us, Alex?" I asked pushing my boobs together and trying to be seductive. Alex advanced on me. I had the syringe in my hand bound behind me. I sat on the bed by Cills arm. Carefully I poked the needle inherent skin and pushed the adrenaline in.

Immediately she started moving.

"How are you?..." Alex spluttered. I held up the syringe behind m back to show him.
"Shouldn't leave these things lying around" I smirked "and now you have one angry vampire in your bed." Cill smirked too.

Pricilla POV

I ripped the ropes of with my vampire strength and put Alex In a choke hold. He was squirming around under MY grip this time. I squeezed tighter on his neck successfully crushing his windpipe. I was gasping for air.

"Like I said, I could snap your neck in two seconds, you silly little boy." I snarled

Then Esme came over and kneed him in the crotch
"DON'T-FUCK-WITH-THE-WINCHESTERS!" She said kneeing him in between each word.

I threw his body to the floor just as I heard people burst through the front door.
"Cill?! Esme?!" I heard my dad shout.

"Here!"Esme shouted back.

I quickly covered myself with a blanket as I was naked.

Sam and dean burst into the bedroom.

My dad rushed over to me and gave me the biggest best hug I ever had. "Is my baby okay?" He asked.
"Not really." I said. I had injuries but I was also naked.
"What did he do to you?!" Dean said.
"You don't want to know dad!" I cried into his chest. He shushed me and held me tight.