24. Have Hope

Deans POV

there was a knock at the door. Sam shot me a look before sprinting to the door. I rushed after him. Like hell he was getting to that Alex jerk before I was. We got to the door at the same time. He was slapping my hand so I slapped his back. Then it erupted into a full on bitch fight slapping, batting and squealing. I managed to push Sam over and I opened the door and shut it fast behind me.

I pinned Alex to the hallway wall. He yelped so I put my hand over his mouth. "If you dare even look at her funny I will skin you alive and feed you to hell hounds. And my daughter is in their so don't try and steal her heart too or you won't know what's hit you, got it kid?" I snarled in his ear. He nodded. I let him go and opened the door. "Now go save my daughter" I said inviting him in.

Sam gave me a look of jealousy. I smirked and banged my fist into my hand, Sam nodded and did the same. Esme walked past and punched me. "Ow what was that for!" I said.
"Being a brother who wraps me up in bubble wrap" she said laughing. I shook my head and hugged her.

Pricilla sat irritated in her chair. "When can you untie me guys?" She asked.
"Not yet sweetie" I said walking over and smoothing her hair. She nuzzles into my hand.

After a while of talking, Alex came to the conclusion that if Pricilla went on a diet of animal blood we can be safe with her. She said she would try her best as she really wants to stay with us.

But I'm scared. I'm scared that I can't protect everyone anymore. Esme told me to stop worrying but I am the oldest it's my responsibility to look after my family. I have already failed as Cill is a vampire. I mean... We hunt her. We should have killed her. But I love her. It's the same as I felt when the little girl with the sooty face came back with my dad and hid behind his leg. The girl who I instantly loved when she fell asleep at my side. Who I named. My baby girl Esme. Now my baby girl Pricilla.