13. Im free!!

*3 weeks later*
Esme POV

It felt so good to feel the cool autumn air on my face as I stepped out of the Hospital doors, Sam and dean either side of me. I was still a bit shaky while walking. Mainly to do with nerves. I may be recovered on the outside I was still an emotional wreck. But there was no way on earth I was letting my brothers know that.

We approached the impala and I ran up to her and hugged the bonnet. She was sure a sight for sore eyes. As sammy got in the passenger seat I heard him mutter something about Dean and I being so alike it's unhealthy. I got in the back and slapped the moose around the back the head. He laughed. Dean laughed. I laughed. It was like old times again. Dean put one of his Led Zeppelin cassette tapes in and we sung together all the way back to bobby's.

We drove up to the drive way and bobby was already in his front yard waiting for us. I jumped out of the car and flew into his arms. "Hey ya idjit, so I'm saved on your phone as 'dad' now am I?" He said. I just hugged him tighter and couldn't ignore the honour in his voice.

As soon as I entered the house I crashed on the sofa falling asleep almost immediately.

Sam POV

Dean, bobby and I walked into the house to find Esme sprawled out on the couch. I guess the drugs haven't worn off fully yet. I put her in a comfy looking position and pulled a blanket over her.

I was so happy that she was back where she belonged, with us. Although she is an excellent hunter she can get caught out. That's why she needs dean and I.

I ran my fingers down her cheek. Her injuries were almost healed. Her skin was back to its normal healthy self now that she was full to the brim with new blood. Even thinking about it made my arm hurt although It was healed. Dean called it exposure therapy. Never again.

I kissed Esme's forehead and let her sleep. But as I walked away I could have sworn I heard the voice from my nightmare that occurred weeks ago. It was Esme's voice. Her words echoed around my skull and made me sick to my stomach: "Sammy help,oh god, sammy help". But it was just a dream. I think.

I made my way upstairs. I pain shot through my head. I tried to crouch down to gather myself by I lost my balance. I tumbled to the bottom. Then lost consciousness.