37. Uh oh

Esme's POV

I felt better now that I had got that out In the open. However I was confused as to why sammy would have said those things to me. He would have never said anything like that. Ever. Maybe something isn't right with him.

I turned around. Sam was still on The floor. Dean hadn't helped him up, he was walking to me.

He gave me a hug. "I'm sorry sis." He said in my ear.

"I'm sorry too dean." I said back.

Dean and I were already in the impala when Sam finally got in with a black eye and cut on his cheek. I felt a bit bad but I knew that he totally deserved it.

Dean started the car and we were back on the road again. The rest of the journey was silent, until I remembered that I didn't actually know where we were going.

"Where are we heading, dean?" I asked.

"You know that railway bridge were we found Cill?" He said looking at me in the rear view mirror. I nodded. "There"

Pricilla's POV

I had used my vampire speed to get to my old hide out. Under a railway bridge in Oklahoma. I called a couple of my vampire friends and asked them to come out here.

I didn't want to live anymore. Who would. My aunt committed suicide and when she was brought back she hated me. I was sexually abused by a stranger. I killed my mother and countless other innocent people. I almost killed my only family the first time I met them. I am a vampire! What else shall I add?

The deal was: the cut my head off and get my blood. A fair trade in vampire currency.

I would do the deed myself but the only way I can die is through decapition, which is another perk of a mentally unstable vampire.

The vampires I called were arriving now. One of them had brought a samurai sword. To make it swift and easy I guess.

"Your the one right?" He asked.

"Yes sir" I answered.

"So why is it that you want us to do this?" he asked.

"No questions, just get it over with." I said rushing things along. I didn't want dean to turn up and try and stop them. But it's only a matter if time.

"Why the rush?" Another vampire said.

"I told you, no questions, just do it" I said back.

"Your getting a but feisty." He said.

"I like feisty" another said.

"Hey! Do you want my blood or not?" I said.

"Can't we have some fun first?" The samurai one said.

"Please... Just kill me." I pleaded

"Beg some more sweet heart" one cackled

"Right if you don't do it now, the offer is off" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Fine, come here then." The samurai one said.

I made my way over to him a d knelt down. I felt him put the sharp blade to the side of my neck the. He brought it back about to strike when gunshots were fired. The vampires around my cell to the floor.

Sam, dean and Esme came running towards me. Dean smothered me in his arms while the other two finished off the vamps.

"What were you thinking?!" Dean said smoothing my hair.

"I-I-I felt it was my fault. I'm sorry. I let you down. You should have just let me die." I sobbed.

"We both know I wouldn't do that" my dad whispered in my ear. He held me tighter. "You could have come and spoken to me, pumpkin."

"I know, I'm sorry." I cried.

"Stop apologising ya idjit! God, your turning me into bobby!!" He laughed.

I laughed a bit too.