11. Really Sammy? Really?

Deans POV

Sam finished telling me his dream, tears were staining both of our cheeks. I sniffed and wiped mine away. "We will find her, sammy, safe and sound. But I swear if there is a single scratch on her I will march that son of a bitch straight to hell my self!" I knew that we weren't going to find her untouched, Sam knew that too. He stood up and strolled to the bathroom and washed his face.

Bobby was talking to some one downstairs on the phone. "....I understand, Sam and dean are her brothers it's important for them to see her as soon as possible..... No...... You know what you can speak to them yourself I don't want to deal with them when they find out....." I could hear bobby say from downstairs.

Then I heard the floorboards creaking as he climbed the stairs. As he entered the room he thrust the phone at me. I brought the phone up to my ear.

"This is Dean"

"Hi dean, my name is Chloe and I am a receptionist from the hospital"

My heart fell. "Okay..." I said nervously.

"Esme Winchester was admitted to our A&E department last night. She was found unconscious in a ditch on a country road away from town. A trucker saw her and brought her to the hospital. She is still in a critical condition"

By this time I was dragging Sam out of the door and seating him in the impala. Bobby was going to stay while I drove Sam and I to the hospital.

Chloe continued. " this was the only number found on Esme's phone under 'dad' so I called to let you know tha-"

"What are her injuries?" I interrupted.

"Well, she has severe blood loss from multiple cuts and gashes, a few broken ribs and a fractured knee. She is also suffering from internal bleeding which won't help her blood loss, at the moment we are struggling to find her blood type for a transfusion."

"She is AB negative, right?"

"Umm hang on.... Yes, why?"

"Sam and I are AB negative, and I will donate my blood to Esme. We are about five minuets away now"

"Okay I will alert my colleagues"

~~~

I hung up the phone and relayed everything back to Sam.
"Well, at least we know where she is now-your giving blood?" Sam said.
"I would do anything for her, Sam. I hope you would to." I muttered.
"Don't you guilt trip me dean! It won't get you anywhere"he shouted.
"If I were dying would you do it for me, Sam. She is OUR sister. Your responsible too" I yelled back.
"Don't give me that crap Dean, you know damn well I would do anything for her!" Sam argued.
"Then help her get better sammy! I don't know why your fussing over this!" I shouted.
"I have... I have a... A thing... About-" he spluttered.
"Oh don't tell me you have a fear of needles Sam." I snorted.
" not normal needles, just-just the ones they use to give blood are so big and-and-"
"Get over yourself Sam" I said plainly as we pulled into a parking space outside the Hospital.
"Fine, but I'm doing this for Esme not cause you told me to."

I just laughed.