39. Fan Boy?

Just a short chapter, but still enjoy :D

Esme POV:

"Er hi, Tyler, I'm Esme Winchester, that handsome man is my older brother Dean Winchester, that is his Daughter Pricilla Winchester and that asshole is unfortunately my other older brother Sam Winchester" I introduced everyone.

"Wait! Did you say Winchester?!" He spluttered.

"Yep, four times I think" I answered.

"I love you guys! I am such big fan, I know almost everything about you, but no in a creepy way. Dean I love your car! I thought I recognised it in the driveway. Sam, your technical skills amaze me and the fact that your so tall and your hair is so perfect,makes me jealous. And little Esme, your so beautiful and skinny, the many times in my room with you in my head.... Gives me shivers, I still have dreams about you. Pricilla? Your a new addition, a lovely one though, your hair is gorgeous and your eyes, they glitter." Tyler finished.

"Woah okay then," dean said starting to get protective. "Wanna back off a little buddy"

"Sure, dean-o" Tyler joked.

"Just dean" he replied,

"Okie-dokie" Tyler said as bobby dragged him into the kitchen.

~

"That was creepy" I said to Cill as we walked up the Stairs.
"I thought it was kinda cute" Cill giggled.
"You had better tame him then girl, he may be your stalker." I joked.
"Stop it! He is just a fan of the Winchesters that's all, I'm sure that other people would be more creepy than he was!"
"So now your admitting that he was a bit creepy!"
"Doesn't mean I didn't think it was cute! He said my eyes glittered!" She swooned.
"Yeah! They did! Someone has a crush!" I teased.
"Lay off! I haven't.... You know.... In a while, well, no properly." She giggled.
"Dean would flip if he knew! And with.... Tyler? He would kill him! You know that!" I warned.
"He would never find out!" Cill said as she skipped innocently to the bath room, I just shook my head in disbelief.