23. Alex...

Esme POV

Dean pulled Pricilla in to a hug and whispered into her ear. I smirked and clung to Sam in the adorable moment. I brought him to my face and made squealing fangirl noises in his ear. He looked at me like I was being weird but I thought my reaction was reasonable.

We were traveling in the impala back to a motel. I had a knife to Pricilla's neck on Sam and deans orders. I had introduced myself and she had stopped calling me 'the girl' and Sam 'the tall one'.

We arrived at the motel and I called my friend Alex on my cell as he lived in the area.

"Hey Alex, how 're you doing buddy?" I Said into receiver.
"Esme? My god! It's must have been around three years since you last called!" He chuckled, surprised.
"Yeah, sorry. It has been a while. Can I ask you a big favour?" I said.
"Sure babe, where are you? I can be over in a flash. And you know it." He smirked. I could sense him winking.
"Alex, I'm sorry we were over years ago. We are JUST friends. I need you to come over and see my niece." I said.
"Oh yeah, um sorry. You have a niece?" He asked.
"Yeah found out today that dean has a 16 year old vampire kid. She is pretty sweet apart from the chunk she bit in my neck when we first met. We are in a east side motel. I'm sure you'll find us." I said.
"Okay, I will be there as soon as I can"
"Thanks, Alex. I appreciate this"
He hung up.

Damn I hate friend zoning people. It really sucks.

I turned around and shoved my cell back in my pocket. "Alex is coming over to look at Cill. I can call you that right? I really wanna nickname you!!" I said to Pricilla, she nodded while being bound to a chair by Sam 'only for a precaution'.
"Wait... Vampire Alex?" Dean said.
Oh lord here it comes!
I nodded and bit my lip.
" the one who broke my baby sisters heart Alex?" Sam said.
I nodded again
Dean cracked his knuckles and Sam smacked his fist into his palm. "If he steps foot in this fucking room I'm gunna kill him!" Dean erupted. I mentally and physically face palmed. "I will rip his fucking guts out!" Sam shouted. They were both working each other up. "Guys he just a friend" I squeaked trying to get them to listen to me. But nothing was getting through their protecting little sister barrier. I stood up on the motel table. "Alex is just a friend. I spoke to him hunter to hunter. He IS coming here to look at Cill. He might be able to help our new addition to the family, Alright?" I yelled. The boys stared at me in amazement. "I could have swore a lot just then but I didn't!!" I added stepping down from the table. "Good for you!" Cill piped up from her chair.
"Thank you" I said bowing then walking to the fridge for a beer.

2K reads what the hell?!? Thank you so much readers!! I hope y'all had an amazing Holliday!! See you guys in the next chapter. And thankful Pricilla for being amazing every day!! Xx