28. Gone

Esme POV

7:45 am. I woke up before the boys, as usual, and got in the shower. After a while I walked into the living area and sat on the couch.

Wait.

Pricilla was sleeping on this couch. I searched the motel. She was no where to found.

"Guys!!" I shouted as I shook the boys awake. "Cill is gone." Dean leaped out of bed. Sam sprung bit upright and rubbed his eyes.
"I thought something like this would happen!" Sam worried.
They got their clothes in as fast as I had ever seen.
"Woah, calm down your gunna pull a muscle!" I said to them. But they didn't take my advice. After they were dressed we all ran into the living space.

Where was she?

Pricilla's POV:

It was 4:30 a.m when I heard a faint knock at the door. I scrambled up and put a blanket over myself as I was only my bra and pants.

I opened the door and saw a dark figure.
"It's me, beautiful" I heard Alex say.
"Alex, thank god it's only you. What are you doing here?" I whispered.
"I thought you might have slept on what I said. And I just had to see you again. I couldn't think of anything else since I left" he said romantically.
Awww he is sweet and all. But do I want to? He is much older than me. I mainly settle for guys my age. But one exception won't hurt.

I stepped into the hallway and closed the door silently. He brushed his hand past my cheek then brought me in for a kiss. It was a passionate kiss. We stayed kissing and touching for a very long time.

Suddenly a sharp pain jabbed into my lower back. I tried to scream but Alex put his hand over my mouth.
A burst of hot liquid was sent into my body. I squirmed in his grip but he held me tight. I felt him pull the syringe of dead mans blood out of my back. Then I fell paralysed into his arms. I couldn't move or talk. But I could feel him picking me up and carrying me outside. He placed me in the backseats of a car then got in the drivers seat and started to drive us away.

When we got to our destination he pulled me out and took me into a house. He brought me upstairs and to a bedroom. He put me on the bed and got some ropes out of a draw. He continued to tie me up while I lay there helpless.

Wait till my daddy comes and finds you. I said in my head over and over while he did thing to me.

Finally he left. I was left naked and covered in blood. Some of it my own some of it dead mans. I cried. I could only move my eyes around the room. It was dark. But. There was a shiny object in the corner of the room. Nooooo.... Please tell me that's not what I think it is...... Please tell me that it's not a video camera!!