Introduction

5 year old James

James had just came back from pre-school when he saw a huge truck parked in the house next to his, the house had been vacant for quite a while. James was just staring at the big guys offloading stuff into the house and he wasn't looking where he was going and suddenly he bumped into someone who looked his age but he (James) was a little taller than the other person.
Net and James both were on the ground now laughing out loud.
Net got up first and then helped James up

'Wanna be friends' said Net

'Sure' said James

And that how their friendship started...

11 years later

James Pov
He's alarm rang and he quickly stretched himself and then reached for he's phone to call Net since he knew that he probably didn't set an alarm or he just won't wake up unless he calls.

'WAKE UP' screamed James as soon as Net answered

'you didn't have to scream though' said Net kinda annoyed with James and James just rolled his eyes and just hung up the phone and continued with his morning routine which was bathing and getting ready for school then eating breakfast.

Soon as he finished bathing his mother shouted saying he needed to come down and eat breakfast now or he'll be late for school.

James hurried to the kitchen where he found his mother and father sited there waiting for him.

'Good morning Parents' he said excitedly

'Morning son' he's parents said at the same time.

"Eat slowly James you know Net takes too much time to get ready in the morning since 'he's not a morning person' as he says" he's mom said

And James just laughed at what he's mom said

James finishes eating and says goodbye to his parents ' bye por,bye mae' he says kisses his mom on the chick

Net Pov

Net was having such a great dream when all of a sudden he's phone rang and as he answered it.

'WAKE UP' he heard screaming,he was so annoyed but he knew his best friend meant well.

'you didn't have to scream though' he could see James rolling his eyes on the other side of the phone (that how well he knew him)

He soon woke up after 15 minutes of debating whether or not he should just fake being sick so he could sleep more but then he knew James was going to be alone at school since he really wasn't that social
He took a bath and then as he was going to have breakfast James walked him and a smile automatically formed as he saw him.

'Hubby' Net said just to annoy James

'i told you to stop calling me that, people are gonna start believing it one of these days' said James annoyed.

'morning aunty' James said to Net's mom while smiling

'morning mae' said Net a little embarrassed that James bet him to it

Net decided he was gonna just have a slice of toast for breakfast
He said goodbye to his mother
'bye mae' he kissed he chick so did James
As they were living James asked Net where Tay was since he hasn't seen him
'he's upstairs sick, he was playing in the rain last night so he has a fever'

Nobody's pov
Both Net and James lived in 8 roomed houses and Net lived with his mother and little brother Tay . He didn't get to know his father since he was killed in a car accident on his way to the hospital to meet his new born son Tay, he was only 5 when all that occured that's why they had to move. it was just Net and his mother and he's little broe.

James lived with his mother and father, he's Older broe Earth had just started uni that year , so he had moved out of the house.

To be continued.....