Chapter 18

James

Net and everyone else have been acting very weird for the last couple of days and I really can't put my finger on what exactly is happening or maybe it's just me who knows.

Anyways I have a meeting with my company's board of directors about this year's profits and other stuff.
It's probably going to take the while day , those people in the board just like to elongate meetings even when it's not necessary.

Net is also going to be busy the whole day but he won't tell me what he's going to be doing or with who.

Net's pov

I got Earth's blessing on marrying his younger brother but I also know how much my baby's mother means to him so I have a meeting with her today just to try and convince her that I love her son and I can take care of him. If I get her blessing too ,I know that will make my James very happy.

James left the house early to prepare for his board meeting and i am now getting ready to go to James' Mather house.

I arrive there at 1130 ,right on time.
"Greetings mom"
"I am not your MOTHER Net"
"I'm sorry ma'am"
"So why did you come back here, do you want to be humiliated by me"
" I came here for James' sake ma'am. I know how much you mean to him and I wanted to ask for your blessings before I propose to him"
" You are going to propose to my son, have you gone crazy Net. I'm not going to allow you to do that"
" why ma'am, please explain to me your reasons for doing all this maybe I might be able to put your mind at ease"
" Net, James is my son and I love him. You already saw what happened when people found out about you two. Your companies suffered because of it and there are people out there who still don't support whatever it is you two claim to have. I don't want my son to be judged where ever he goes because of this and also how are you two even planning on having kids. It's just not possible"
" mom I mean ma'am, I love James so much and he loves me too and that's enough for both of us. We know that the world will judge us and we are ready for that. We know that we are going to get hurt of the things people might do in the future but we are mentally prepared for all that and we are going to support each other every step of the way. And concerning children James and I haven't talked about that yet but when the time comes that we want to expand our family we will take about it. There are so many options available for us, we can adopt or even find surrogates to carry our children for us. Mom, all we need right now is our family's support and the world can just say whatever as long as our friends and family support us . Well will have everything we need."
James mom went silent for a minute then I went on my knees I front of her with tears in my eyes.
" please mom, can you give me your blessings to marry your son. I want to spend eternity with him. We have so many dreams we want to accomplish together and we will very much love it to have you go along this journey with us."
" okay, Net . I will give you a chance but break his heart and I will personally kill you"
" Yes mom, Earth already warned me" I said smiling

We had lunch while taking about random things then I said my goodbyes
" mom, I have to go home. I still need to continue to plan my proposal for your son. You know how hard it is to impress him"
" okay son,  if you need anything just call me will you"

I was so happy that James mom finally accepted us . I was going to tell my family once James agreed to marry me. My mom and brother are just way too much, there are going to ruin my surprise before it even happens. They get too excited about things like this.

After I reached home, I took a quick shower then began making dinner for my baby, I know this board meeting us going to take a tole on him emotionally and physically.

He called to tell me his coming home so I went to run a bath for him just to relax a while..

When he got home I took his bag and gave him a check peck on the lips whole leading him to his bath. After bathing I gave him his food and we ate then did the dishes.

"Net love, I'm so tired today"
" I know baby, do you want me to give you a foot massage before you sleep"
" yes please and by the way. I can't wait for our weekend getaway "
" I can't wait too my love"

I gave my baby a massage and he quickly fell asleep right after.
Tomorrow was going to be another busy day for us since we had to make sure we get a lot of things done before going away for our amazing trip  and also I hadn't choose an engagement ring hey and Gun and Mix wer going to help with choosing the perfect one for my baby.

The next day

After finalizing some stuff at the office I picked up Gun and Mix for the ring shipping. We went to like 50 different stores before we found the one. It was simple but yet so elegant. I was sure my baby was going to like that one.
My mom is probably going to kill me for just asking James to marry him without telling her but I'll make it up to her somehow.
I can't wait for our wedding and let's hope James says yes . I quite nervous for this upcoming weekend.
Hope all goes well.

Tbc