Prologue

HASEENA

I woke up with a  throbbing head and opened my heavy eyelids to find myself in a dark room.After a few moments as my vision got adjusted to the darkness I realised that it wasn't my room,I was somewhere else.Where's this place?

Ughh!!!My head it's aching like hell

Ughh!!!My head it's aching like hell.The first thing I tried to look for was my mobile when my eyes widened in shock.There was a man lying beside me.His lower body was covered with the same quilt that I had on me while his upper body was bare.

"Ahhh!!!"I shrieked causing the man beside me to wake up with a jerk.He turned the lights on when I saw his face and that was another shock for me.No,no,no,no,no...I must be dreaming,What the fuck am I doing in this room that too with my boss,Anubhav Singh!

"Tum aise chillai kyun?"His husky voice made me realise that I wasn't dreaming.

"Hum..hum,yeh konsi jagah hain hum aapke saath yaha kya karrahe hain sir?"I asked fumbling.His intent gaze was making me nervous.

"You don't remember anything?"He asked raising an eyebrow.My eyebrows scrunched in confusion but the next moment my inside shuddered in horror,I was not wearing my clothes rather a white Tshirt which could fit two persons like me.

"Yeh T-shirt...yeh Tshirt kiski hain aur humare kapde kahan hain?"I asked my boss.

"The t-shirts mine,now if you are done with your questions I would like to sleep."He said plainly and lied down with his back facing me.
My head was a total mess,I took deep breathes to calm myself and slowly one by one the events of last few hours flashed across my mind.

"This is not fair yaar...yeh Kanan toh chhutti mili nahi ki nikal padi photography k liye aur tu bhi Kashi apni writing lekar baith gayi....humein nahi jana party mein tum dono k bina."I complained with a frowned face.

"Kya chhote baccho jaisa karrahi hain...jaa na accha lagega tujhe.Aur nahi jayegi toh HR sunayenge."Kashi said.

"Toh tujhe nahi sunayenge kya HR...chal na please,mujhe waise bhi loud places pasand nahi hain aur yeh office party toh katai nahi."I said.

"Nahi re mujhe nahi jaana...aaj itne dino baad Shanti se likhungi main,tu Jaa aur meri aur Kanan ki taraf se koi bahana bana dena."Kashish said with a cheeky smile.

"Dekh lenge tum dono ko hum."I said, angrily combing my hairs.

"Chidh mat itna pizza khila dungi tujhe.Chal abb late horaha hain...aur baalon ka ek messy bun bana le aacha lagega iss dress k saath."Kashish said.

"Nahi,humare baalon mein messy bun chidiya ka ghosla lagega.Khule hi theek hain."I said and left for the party.

I was standing at a corner enjoying my fruit wine and gazing at everyone gracing the dance floor with their unique moves when one of my colleague,Aayesha pulled me on the dance floor.I gladly joined her and after a few minutes moved back to the drinks counter to finish the remaining of my fruit wine since I was feeling very thirsty after dancing.I chugged down the whole juice at once and after sometimes my head started spinning and I felt nauseous.I quickly ran out of the party hall to the garden to get some fresh air when my stomach churned and felt everything I've eaten coming up my throat.I started throwing up, struggling to hold my hairs back when I felt two hands holding my hairs back.When I was done I looked straightened myself to find my boss Anubhav Singh, looking at me concerned,after that everything went dark.

"So what happened after I threw up?"I asked.

"You fainted."He replied.

"Then?"I asked to get to know everything that might have happened.He sighed and sat straight.

"This is my penthouse...I brought you home."He replied.

"Humare kapde kisne badle?"I asked hoping to hear not what I was expecting.

"Humne."He replied casually.

"Kya!!!"My eyes bulged out in shock.
"Kyun??"I asked.

"Your's were covered in vomit....puri raat tum waise toh nahi rahe sakti thi na,you should be thankful."He said plainly.He noticed my face and understood what I was thinking so he replied...

"Don't worry,nothing happened."I looked at him and he repeated."Nothing happened between us,jaisa tum soch rahi ho waisa kuch hua nahi."He said and I just nodded not able to meet his gaze.I understood that he was telling the truth,I still had my undergarments on any I wasn't feeling any discomfort or pain either.Since I still have my V-card so if something would have happened I would've felt pain.

"You should have dropped me home...my friend would have taken care of me."I said.

"Humein kaise pata hoga that you have your friend at home?"He said slightly irritated.I just nodded as he was right.I don't know whether I should be thankful or should I be angry that he changed my clothes without my permission?But then something clicked my mind.

"Humne toh fruit wine Piya tha toh hum itne nashe mein kaise..."Before I could finish he said
"Your drink was spiked...kisi ne kuch Mila diya tha."

"Kya...par kab!"Then it clicked me that I had left my glass unattended when I went to the dance floor.

"Thank You sir aapne humari madad ki....par abhi humein ghar jana padega."I said and hurriedly got off the bed.

"It's 4:30 of morning,sojao...my driver will drop you home later."He said lying down again.I couldn't help agreeing to him since I didn't had my clothes with me either.I hesitated for  moment and lied down covering myself with the quilt.I gazed at him for sometime,his broad expanse of back was visible to me.I gulped,I was sharing bed with the Anubhav Singh who was the heartthrob of every lady employee of the office.I would be lying if I say that I didn't find him attractive but that was it,nothing else.I've noticed all the girls drooling over him but no one has ever dared to approach him because of his rude nature.I kept thinking these random things until my eyelids felt heavy once again.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🪴Thank You🪴