His past

Target pura nahi hua votes ka still updating kyunki Aaj kaafi acche mood mein hoon.

Continued.....

Anubhav released her from his grip and made her sit on the bed.
He stood up and took a deep breathe and started speaking...

"My Father was one of the renowned businessman of the country Anant Singh and my mother was Sophia Singh.Meri Maa ka Janam hua tha Britain k kisi country side mein,humare Nana Indian the par humari Naani British.Kamal ki khoobsurat thi humari Mum.She had got the complexion of her mother and dark brown hairs like her father.Ek business meeting mein London mein papa se mulaqat hui unki.Tab woh college mein thi aur part time waitress ka kaam karti thi.My father immediately fell for her aur phir har doosre din kisi na kisi bahane se woh uss restaurant mein jaane Lage and love evolved between them.Nana naani immediately shaadi k liye Maan Gaye since papa kaafi good looking bhi the upar se itne bade businessman.Phir shaadi karke they came back to India.But jo baat kisiko pata nahi tha woh yeh ki papa ka underworld se connection tha aur unka ek khaas acquaintance was Varun Shinghania.Mum ko shaadi k kuch saal baad iss bare mein pata chala par unhe iss baat se koi problem nahi thi but she had always kept me away from illegal activities."Anubhav paused.

"Abhi kaha hain apke parents?"Haseena asked.

"My Father is no more aur Mum ka I know where she is but I don't wanna contact her ever again."Anubhav said.
"Agey suno...My parents were madly in love with each other.We used to go on vacations and they used to attend my PTMs together.Its was all fine till I was twelve.Phir dhire dhire mum k behaviour mein changes aane lage,woh papa se dur rahene lagi..unki har baat pe chidhne lagi.Hum chhote the par humein bhi sab saaf dikhta tha.Phir ek din papa got to know that mum is having an affair with a British guy,Arthur,he was my father's manager.Papa ne immediately usse naukri se nikal diya,he was about to kill him par mum k requests k karan he didn't.Uske baad mum stayed with us for a year par unki tabiyet kharab hone lagi,she went into depression,papa ne bhi ghar aana bandh kar diya.Humne apne aankhon k saamne dekha Haseena how two people fell out of love.One day father decided to let mum go,he decided to divorce her and she happily agreed.She left the house and went back to Britain with her lover.I won't lie woh humein lekar Jana chahti thi par papa didn't allow aur hum bhi nahi jana chahte the kyunki she's the one who had been unfaithful,unke liye hum apne papa ko nahi chhod sakte the.Par jaane se pahele she took a promise ki hum kabhi bhi underworld se koi connection nahi rakhenge.When I was 18 my father was killed by someone from the underworld.Tab Rudra and Rakshit the humare saath aur hum apne purane  ghar se chale aaye.Sach kaherahe hain Haseena humne underworld se kabhi koi connection nahi rakkha...par uss duniya ki logone humara piccha nahi chhoda.Papa ka badla woh humse lena chahte hain aur khud ko defend karte karte Naa Jane hum kab innsab mein fans gaye.I swear koi illegal activity nahi karte hum except for killing those who try to harm me or my close ones."He said followed by a deep sigh.
"Abb batao Haseena kya aabbhi tum humse darogi?"Anubhav asked.

Haseena didn't reply instead hugged him from the back.Anubhav turned back and wrapped his arms around her and they stood there taking in the warmth of each other's embrace.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

It was Kashish and Kanan's Mahendi and  Sangeet day.Haseena was dancing her heart out with her friends.Anubhav sat at a distance and was watching his wifey enjoying with her friends.He had a sour feeling in his mouth as he saw Baibhav dancing with Haseena.As they stopped dancing,one of Haseena's friend said "Haseena apne husband ko bolna hum sabko join karne keliye "

"Unhe pasand nahi hain dance karna."Haseena replied.

"Arey aise kaise nahi aayenge,jaa jakar Zara pyar se bol toh,mana nahi kar payenge tujhe."

"Accha...thik hain jaate hain."Haseena said with a smile and went to Anubhav.

"Anubhav sabki bohot iccha hain ki aap hum sabko join kare please aiyye na."Haseena said.

"Sure wifey,hum tumhe mana thodi kar sakte hain."He said with a smile and went to the dance floor holding her hand.At the same time the DJ changed the music to a romantic one.Anubhav pulled Haseena by her waist and she wrapped her hands around his neck and they swayed their bodies to the rhythm of the music.All the couples present there joined them too.

"Why are you smirking?"Haseena asked Anubhav.

"Um hmm...nothing."Anubhav replied twirling and pulling her back to him.

"Humne dekha Anubhav...bataiyye kya soch rahe hain aap?"Haseena asked.

"Well I'm thinking of the things I would do to you tonight cause you are looking ravishing wifey."He said kissing her earlobe softly.

"Accha...I can't wait to see Darling."She said boldly dragging her index across his face although her cheeks flushed.

"Being bold haan,not bad baby."Anubhav said with a naughty smirk.Haseena blushed and rested her head on his chest and they danced for some more time.

"Dekhiye na Haseena k Papa,kitni khush lagrahi hain meri bacchi"Haseena's mother said, adoring her daughter and son in law.They were there to attend Kanan and Kashish's wedding.

"Hmm.."Hrimaan Malik hummed in response.

"Let's sneak back to our room wifey,I can't wait anymore."Anubhav said.

"Okay..."Haseena giggled and they sneaked out of the function hall and went to their room.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🪴Thank You🪴