Her Care

Continued.....

"Ouch!" he winced as his head bumped against the floor. This time, without looking back at him, she quickly left the room.As he touched his head, he felt something sticky.

Anubhav touched the spot and found blood on his fingers.There was a bit of blood on the floor too where his head had it.

He got up from the floor and sat on the bed slightly massaging the area around the wound since it was paining.At the same time Haseena came back in the room since she had forgotten to take her mobile when she noticed his wounded forehead and blood on the floor.

"Anubhav yeh kaise hua?"She asked panicked but then the realisation hit  her how this happened and guilt consumed her.Without saying anything further she grabbed a first aid box and sat infront of him.

"Hath hataiyye humein clean karne dijiye."She said with heavy voice.Anubhav removed his hands and she started tending the wound.It wasn't that deep that stiches would be required but the blood flow needed to be stopped immediately.

Anubhav sat there casually not even flinching a bit as Haseena was applying betadine on the wound,he was busy adoring her.

"Wife tum ro kyun rahi ho?"He asked Haseena who had her tears flowing as she applied bandage there.

"I'm sorry Anubhav...humari wajah se aapko itni chot lagi.Sach kahe rahe hain I didn't mean to hurt you."She apologized.

"Wifey humne tumse kaha hain na you can punish me,hate me as much as you want.Tumhari dii hui har chot humein manzoor hain."He said with a smile.

"Chup rahiye aap."She said and threw herself in his arms and sobbed hiding her face in his chest.

"Wifey stop crying.Tum Humpar gussa karti hui aur humse pyar karti hui acchi lagti ho...aise nahi."He said  but she hugged him tighter instead.

"Seems like I need to keep injuring myself taaki tum humare kareeb aao."Anubhav said trying to lighten her mood.

Haseena broke the hug and glared at him.
"Khabardar jo aise utpatang khayal apne dimaag mein laya bhi toh."She scolded him.

"Accha I won't par ek kiss toh dedo please."He said with puppy eyes.

"Nahi,bilkul nahi."She said.

"Accha tumhari wajah se yeh Jo chot aayi hain humein uska compensation hi samajhlo."He said with a smirk.

"One track mind raheta hain aapka."She said squinting her eyes."Thik hain kar lijiye."She said with a small smile and the next moment Anubhav smashed his lips with hers.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
A WEEK LATER

Things were now quite fine between Anuseena,Haseena wasn't giving him cold shoulders anymore but they couldn't get to spend time with each other since last week as both of them were occupied with their work during the day and at night when they got a bit time Haseena used to spend that with her besties.

Today,after dinner Haseena along with Kashish and Kanan went to the garden although Anubhav tried to stop her she didn't listen to him.

Anubhav suddenly punched hard on centre table causing it to break and the glass pieces pierced into his skin.

Rudra and the two servants present there were shocked.

Hearing the noise the girls came back inside.

"Anubhav!!"Haseena ran towards him and took his hand in hers.
"Apko itni chot kaise lagi aur yeh table kaise toota?"Haseena asked.