His Confession

Last chapter mein jo precap diya tha woh kindly bhool jaiyye aap sab,likhna main grand proposal hi chahti thi par writer ka flow thoda idhar udhar hogaya.

Continued....

NEXT MORNING

Anubhav woke up a little early to find the place beside him empty.He sat straight with a jerk and looked around the room.

"Haseena!!"He called her out but getting no reply he jumped down the bed and went to the bathroom to find it empty too.He went to the balcony to find her sleeping on the hammock.

"Wifey!!"He went near her and nudged her slightly.Haseena groaned a little and opened her eyes slowly.

"Wifey tum yaha kyun so Rahi ho?"He asked.She looked around and said "Arey,woh thoda uneasy sa feel horaha tha,thodi vomiting hui toh fresh air k liye hum yaha aagaye aur pata nahi kab aankh lag gayi."She said.

"Kya vomiting?!Chalo abhi k abhi hospital chalte hain."He said and picked her up in his arms.

"Anubhav, relax!First trimester mein morning sickness common hain iske liye doctor k paas jaane ki zaroorat nahi hain."Haseena said.

"But you are looking so pale wifey."

"I'm fine Anubhav,relax okay?!"She slightly caressed his cheek."Kamre mein chaliye humein thodi der aur sona hain."

"Tum sach mein thik ho na wifey?"Anubhav asked concerned.

"Haan humare pyare husband ji hum thik hain....abhi chaliye andar."

Anubhav nodded and carried her inside the room and made her lie down on the bed and covered her with the comforter.He tucked inself inside it too and Haseena snuggled into his arms and they slept for some more time.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
A MONTH LATER

Anubhav and Haseena went for Haseena's routine check up.The nurse was moving the transducer on her belly and Anuseena looked at the screen where the images of the twins were being displayed.The fetuses were now about the size of a plum.Haseena couldn't hold back her tears seeing her babies developing while Anubhav couldn't move his eyes from the screen.He held Haseena's hand tightly as a warm feeling filled his heart.

"Doctor hum babies ki heart beat sunn sakte hain please?"Haseena requested.

"Sure..."The radiologist said and they brought a Doppler transducer and the nurse moved it on her belly and they could hear two heart beats.

"Thank You so much."Haseena said as the nurse removed the transducer.The nurse wiped the gel off Haseena's stomach and Anubhav helped her sit and made her kurti proper.

As they came out of the cabin,Haseena couldn't contain her smile while Anubhav was lost in his thoughts.

"Kahan khoye huye hain aap?"She asked as they reached their car.

Anubhav didn't reply anything,he took in a bone crushing hug,hiding his face in her neck.

"Anubhav thik hain aap?"Haseena asked.

"Thank You for everything wifey."He mumbled and broke the hug.Haseena smiled at him and sat inside the car and they drove back to Solivagant.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
TWO DAYS LATER

Haseena came back from office alone today since Kashish went for a dinner date with Rudra and Kanakshit has went for a week's trip to Ooty.She went to her bedroom  and found a box on the bed.