His Dark Side

Didn't set Target for the last few chapters and as expected number of votes got reduced.So here I'm setting targets again, complete them to get the next update.

Targets

Vote: 140+
Comment: 80+

Continued.....

Hearing Vansh's voice Haseena turned around to find herself standing at his gun point.

"Ek aakhri baar apne Parivaar ko yaad karlo Mrs.Singh."Vansh said smugly and started counting backwards "3....2...1.."
A loud gunshot was heard.
Haseena opened her eyes to find Vansh's gun on the floor.She looked behind her to find Anubhav standing with a gun in his hand.Rudra and Rakshit arrived at the same time too.

"Rakshit Haseena ko gadi mein lekar jao."Anubhav said plainly,his eyes fixed on Vansh.

"Bhabhi chaliye."Rakshit said and Haseena followed him reluctantly.As she walked out of the house she found dead bodies of the goons lying here and there.

INSIDE THE HOUSE

"Toh dhund hi liya apne wife ko Anubhav Singh."Vansh said with a smirk."Where did you find her huh?Kya bala ki khubsurat hain."He said with a dirty smirk.

"Apne zuban ko lagam de Vansh toh shayad thodi asaan maut de hum tumhe."Anubhav said coldly.

"Bura laga?Haan aisi ladki k liye possessive hona toh Banta hain.I wonder tum kisi aur kaam mein dhyan kaise lagate ho warna jabse maine usse dekha hain all I could do was fantasize about her."He said.

"Ek aur shabd bhi bola na toh agle pal bolne layak nahi rahega tu."Anubhav said holding his collar.

"Oh Anubhav!Chalo main tumhe batata hoon the things I would have done to your wife agar tum thoda aur late hote toh."Vansh said to fuel Anubhav's anger.The next moment a hard punch hit his face.Anubhav stood there with red eyes,Rudra picked Vansh from the floor and made him sit on the chair to which Haseena was tied.He pointed his gun at Vansh while Anubhav took predatory steps towards.

"Main Janta hoon Anubhav Singh tu mujhe zinda nahi chhodega toh itna drama kyun karraha hain,take your gun and shoot me."Vansh said.

"Tu toh mujhe bohot acche se jaanta hain Vansh,Soch bhi kaise liya itni asaan maut milegi tujhe."Anubhav said with a malevolent smile.

Anubhav pulled out a knife from his pocket and placed the tip on Vansh's left shoulder and at once dragged it across his chest.

"Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!"Vansh shouted in pain causing both Rudra and Anubhav to smile.

"Tujhe pata nahi Vansh tune Haseena ko haath lagakar kitni badi galti ki hain.Ek baar 4 logo ki wajah se woh behosh hogayi thi,unka irada bhi nahi tha usse nuksan pouchane ka parantu unke gharwale unki laash pahechan tak nahi paarahe the."Anubhav said.

"Tu toh hain hi haiwan Anubhav Singh.Jisdin uske saamne Tera yeh chahera aayega na tab dekhna kaise woh nafrat karti hain tujhse."Vansh said.

"Accha..."Anubhav said slightly tilting his head to the left and pressed the knife on Vansh's left hand seperating his index from his body.Vansh screamed in pain.

"Anubhav band kar apna yeh khel aur chala goli."He said huffing.The floor was pooled in his blood.His white shirt had turned red.

OUTSIDE THE HOUSE

"Rakshit yeh chillane ki aawaz kaisi thi?"Haseena asked terrified.

"Kuch nahi bhabhi...."Rakshit said nervously.

"Nahi,yeh aawaz ghar k andar se aayi,Anubhav thik toh hain na?!Humein jana hoga."Haseena said and before Rakshit could understand anything she got out of the car and ran inside the house.

INSIDE THE HOUSE

Anubhav pulled out his gun and pointed at Vansh.Vansh smiled thinking now it was the end of all his miseries miseries but he was wrong.Anubhav turned the gun towards his leg and pulled the trigger.Vansh wailed in pain as the bullet penetrated his skin.

"Rudra lagta hain humra nishana kharab hogaya hain."Anubhav said and pointed the gun again at Vansh and this time shot his right arm.

"Sir,aapko practice ki zaroorat hain."Rudra said with a smile.

"Hmm...sahi kaha tumne."Anubhav said and shot at Vansh's torso this time.

"Anubhav kill me,please."Vansh pleaded.Anubhav smiled in victory and pointed the gun at him,a gun shot was heard and the bullet penetrated straight through the centre of Vansh's forehead killing him instantly.

"ANUBHAV!!"

Hearing Haseena's voice he turned back to find her standing at the door.

"Haseena!"Anubhav ran near her and she fainted in his arms.

"Haseena,Haseena please open your eyes."Anubhav requested.

"Sir,bhabhi ko ghar le chalte hain."Rudra said and they went to Solivagant.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Present.....

Anubhav scooped Haseena in his arms and sat on the bed with her on his lap.

"Wifey,my little wifey look at me,tum humse Darna band karo please."

"You're a killer Anubhav.I can't believe tumne usse aise torture kiya!You are not the Anubhav I've loved."Haseena said crying.

"Hum wahi Anubhav hain Haseena...tum jaanti ho na woh tumhare saath kya karna chahta tha,hum kaise usse chhod dete batao."Anubhav said calmly.

"You could have handed him over to police,I've seen Anubhav kitni berahemi se tum usse torture karrahe the,how could you be so cruel Anubhav?"She asked.

"Wifey,Ek baat jaanlo agar kabhi kisine bhi tumhe apni chhoti ungli se bhi chhuan toh I'll fucking shred that person to pieces.
If I can die for you,I can kill for you too."He said looking into her eyes.

"Ek normal businessman kabhi itna cruel nahi hosakta,aapko dekhkar lagraha tha jaise aap habituated hain yeh sab khoon kharabe se....tell me Anubhav,who are you?"Haseena asked firmly."Aaj aapko humein sab sach sach batana hoga."She said.

Anubhav released her from his grip and made her sit on the bed.
He stood up and took a deep breathe and started speaking...

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🪴Thank You🪴