Green-eyed

HASEENA

I don't know what's happening to me but day by day it's becoming difficult to resist you Anubhav.I was the one who had said that there should be no feelings involved but seems like I'm the one who's breaking it.I don't know when and how but I've developed feelings for him and that's completely wrong.He will never love a girl like me.He's a freaking billionaire and I'm just a corporate worker,we are no match.And this is one of the reason I wanna go away from him cause I don't wanna end up getting heartbroken.Whatever happened 3 days back was a good excuse to end things with him but ughhh!!!here I'm in his arms again,Oh God!Please guide me.

"Anu!"A moan escaped my mouth as I felt his lips on my neck.Goosebumps formed on my body as I him pulling my skin between his lips.

"Control Mr.desperate"I said slightly pulling his cheeks and he frowned.He actually doesn't like his cheeks being pulled but I do it anyways to irritate him.

"Gaal mat khincho...aur kya khargosh pakda hua hain,phenko isse."He said and tried to snatch Mr.Bunny away from me.

"ANUBHAV!Mr.Bunny ko dard ho raha hain."I said and hid Mr.Bunny in my embrace.My poor little bunny,he must be hurt.

ANUBHAV

"ANUBHAV!Mr.Bunny ko dard ho raha hain."

Did I hear it right,she just said that this stuffed toy is getting hurt?!And now she's hiding it in her embrace.

"Haseena yeh bas ek soft toy,they can't feel."I stated the fact.

"Aapke liye hoga yeh soft toy humare liye humare pyare Mr.Bunny hain yeh,isske bina hum rahe nahi sakte."She said and hugged it tighter, pressing it to her chest.Bloody Bunny!! seems like she cares for it more than she does for me.

"Fine.Toh tum ready ho jao,let's go out for dinner."I said.

"Nahi na Anubhav...Aaj bahar nahi jate,aaj sab saath mein dinner karte hain na please.Hum bahar se khana mangwa lete hain."She said.Honestly I don't like the at all,I wanted to spend some alone time with her but I can't say no to her so I agreed.

"Thank You."She squealed in happiness and ran out of the room.My eyes fell on Mr.Bunny who was looking at me,like mocking me.

"Listen,you are just a stuffed toy aur dekhna very soon Haseena se tumhe dur kar denge hum."I hurled it on the wall and it fell on the bed after hitting against the wall.Ughh!!!The smirk on its face.

"Anubhav"

I heard Haseena's voice calling me from the living room and I went to her.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

AUTHOR

Everyone was having their dinner while chitchatting.The girls had ordered Chinese for themselves,while Rudra and Rakshit got themselves pizza, sacrificing their diet for a day while Anubhav got himself a baked chicken with spring onions, Caesar salad and a mojito for drink.

The situation at the table was that,the love birds Rakshit and Kanan were having a lovely time sharing their food and under table romance while our Anuseena too were enjoying their food and Haseena was busy talking with her friends.And the scene with Kashish and Rudra was a bit different,Rudra was teasing Kashish now and then and she was taunting and glaring him in return.

"Bas karo bhai,kitna ladte ho tum dono."Haseena said tired of the mini war going on.

"Sab Teri wajah se hua hain,kya zaroorat thi iss namune ko dinner k liye bolne ki.Mann toh karta hain iss fork se Tera khoon kar doon."Kashish said picking up a fork and immediately Anubhav covered Haseena from the front with his one arm and said
"Fork niche rakkho Kashish."He said coldly,glaring at her.The atmosphere turned serious suddenly.Rudra and Rakshit's posture changed too,they became attentive all of a sudden.

"Kya hua?"Kanan whispered to Rakshit.

"Nothing baby."He replied gently.

"I said put the fork down Ms.Malhotra."Anubhav repeated.Kashish who was totally stunned,kept the fork down.

"Anubhav relax,Kashish mazak karrahi hain aur fork se kabhi koi khoon kar sakta hain kya."Haseena said letting out a nervous chuckle.

"Kar sakta hain...agar ek certain force k saath 90 degree angle par trachea par stab kiya jaye fork se toh  immediate death is possible."He said coldly taking his hand back.

"Kashish bas mazak karrahi thi....aap shant hojao aur khana Khao."Haseena said and served him some more baked chicken.

To lighten the atmosphere Kanan said

"Arey Haseena pata hain aaj jab main pictures k prints lekar aarahi thi na toh mujhe Raste mein Baivab mila."

"Baivab,matlab..."Haseena couldn't complete before Kanan said

"Arey Tera one and only boy bestfriend,Baivab Sharma."

Listening to Kanan Anubhav's ears became alert.

"Baivab yaha hain?Woh toh Delhi mein tha na?"Haseena asked surprised.

"Haan tha par abhi uska yaha transfer hogaya hain."Kanan replied.

"Itna paraya kardiya humein ki yaha aaya hain aur humein ek phone tak nahi kiya, pichhle ek mahine se usse contact karne ki koushish karrahe hain hum aur woh hain ki..."Haseena said sadly.

"Arey gussa mat ho usspar....ek mahine pahele uska mobile commode mein gir Gaya,jismein hum sabke numbers the aur tujhe toh pata hain woh social media se dur rahene wala banda hain issliye contact toot gaya uska sabse.Usne aaj mere se Tera number le liya aur toh aur abb finally woh social media pe apna account bhi kholne wala hain taaki sabse connected rahe sake."Kanan said putting in a morsel of chowmein in her mouth.

"Tabhi hum soche...Baivab humse baat kiye bina itne din kaise rahe raha hain."Haseena said chuckling."Aur sahi hua ki uska mobile commode mein gir Gaya,school time se mana karte the ki washroom mein phone mat le jaya kar."She added laughing.

"I didn't know tumhara koi boy bestfriend bhi hain."Anubhav said with a forced smile.

"Haan,Yeh Kashish aur Kanan k baad sabse close koi hain humara toh Baivab hain.School time se friends hain hum,pahele Kolkata mein raheta tha par college k liye Delhi shift hogaya aur kuch din baad uncle aunty bhi wahi chale gaye, uncle retired the na."Haseena said while mixing some fried rice with Schezwan gravy.

Anubhav nodded but his left hand turned into a fist unnoticed by Haseena.

"Pata hain woh na humara neighbour bhi tha toh late night hum dono chhat par jakar gappe ladaya karte the aur usne pata hain ekbar Mr.Bunny ko chhupa diya tha phir ek hafte baat nahi ki thi humne usse,phir 4 plate fuchka matlab panipuri aur do ice cream k baad Mane the hum."Haseena said smiling, reminiscing the good old days,unaware of how much her 'fake boyfriend ' was being affected by her words.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🪴Thank You🪴