Five Years Later

Hey everyone!Many of you might find that I'm rushing with the story,well I'm cause I want to wrap it up asap but without missing out anything I've planned...So kindly,bear with it.

FIVE YEARS LATER

Time and tide waits for none,just as so five years have passed by,Advik and Ariv are 5 years old now.Kanakshit's son Rishaan is now 4 and a half years old while Rudrashis's son Reyansh has just turned three on the occasion of which they have thrown a party.Kanan and Rakshit have come all the way from India to attend the party.

Haseena was checking herself infront of the mirror when the boys came running inside the room.

"Mumma!!"Both of them paused for a moment admiring their mother.
"You're looking beautiful mumma."They both said in sync.

"You both are looking handsome too."She said fixing Advik's hair strand.

"She said fixing Advik's hair strand

"Where is your father?"She asked.

"He's coming."Ariv said and at the same time Anubhav entered the room wearing a black tuxedo with his hairs combed back.

"You are looking gorgeous wifey."He said and kissed her lips softly for a second.Haseena looked at the boys who were grinning seeing their parents.

"Boys I need a moment with your mother,go and play."Anubhav said and the twins immediately ran out of the room.

Anubhav pulled Haseena by her waist,she kept her hand on his chest but he wrapped them around her neck pulling her closer.

"You shouldn't have worn this dress wifey."He said roaming his hands on her bare back.

"Kyun?"Haseena asked.

"I'm losing control."He said nuzzling in her neck.

"Control kijiye mister....warna late ho jayenge."Haseena said pushing him slightly.

"Fine.Par humlog party se jaldi lautenge."He said kissing her cheeks.

"Woh toh hum lautenge par jaisa aap soch rahe hain waisa kuch nahi hoga."Haseena said smiling.

"Kyun?"Anubhav asked confused.

"Bhool Gaye Mr.Hubby kal Aadhya ka  vaccination hain,subha jaldi hospital Jana hain."Haseena said.

Anubhav looked at his 2 months old daughter who was sleeping soundly in her cradle after her mother dressed her up for the party.

Flashback....

It was early in the morning,Haseena came out of the bathroom after throwing up for the third time.

"Itni ulti kyun horahi hain humein...aaj bhi office k liye late ho jayenge."She murmured while wiping her face when her eyes fell on the digital clock which was showing today's date also.