Abducted

Continued.....

SIX MONTHS LATER

SOLIVAGANT

"Dur nahi dur rahiye aap humse,khooni hain aap....aapne ek aadmi ko maar dala."Haseena said taking steps back,scared to death.

"Haseena baby,please....calm down.Let's talk,okay?!"Anubhav said slowly approaching her.

"Nahi nahi...please karib mat aiyye...humein Darr lagraha hain Anubhav please."She requested and sat on the floor leaning against the wall covering her ears and closing her eyes tightly.

Flashback.....

The girls trio were at the shopping mall, shopping for Kanan and Kashish's wedding.Yes!They are getting married to the love of their lives.Rakshit proposed to Kanan 3 months back and they decided to get married following traditional rituals but it was Kashish and Rudra who surprised them all.Rudra directly proposed Kashish for marraige and she agreed not before keeping him on his toes for a week and the two bestfriends decided to get married at the same altar.

"Kashi dekh na iss Wale se yeh wala lahenga better hain."Haseena said.

"Haan khud toh court marraige karliya aur mera bank account khali karne k chakkar mein hain."Kashish said.

"Kya yaar kanjoos mat ban,dekhna iski embroidery kitni pretty hain."Haseena whined.

"Accha thik hain bhaiyya yeh pack kar dijiye."Kashish said.

"Chalo na abhi jwellery shop par chalte hain...mujhe haldi k liye floral jwelleries chahiye."Kanan said.

"Haan chalo."Haseena said and they went out of the store.

After they were done with lahenga and jwellery shopping the girls decided to have lunch before going for the footwears.They entered inside the fancy restaurant and Haseena's bodyguard Ed followed them.

"Ed you too get yourself something to eat."Haseena said polietly.

"Thank You madam."He said.

"My pleasure.Get yourself anything you want I will pay."She said and Ed took a corner table from where he could keep his eyes on Haseena.

The girls ordered themselves Garlic nun and Paneer butter Masala and were discussing plans about the wedding when Haseena said.

"Tum dono khao hum zara washroom se aate hain."

She went to the receptionist and asked him about the woman's washroom.

"Straight to the left ma'am.The corridor light isn't working properly,it's a bit dark in there."He said.

"Madam where are you going?"Ed asked.

"Washroom Ed."She replied.

"Okay Madam.I'll wait outside."He stood up from his chair.

"Arey nahi,Ed you enjoy your food I'll come back in a minute."Haseena said.

"But Madam sir has strictly instructed me not to leave you alone for a minute."Ed said.