Confession

Continued.....

It was past midnight Anubhav was sleeping soundly under effect of medication but sleep was far away from Haseena's eyes,she was gazing at her husband sadly.She propped on her elbow and started caressing his hairs.Her eyes fell on his injured hand that was resting on a pillow.

"I'm so so very sorry Anubhav,kitna hurt Kiya humne aapko.Pata nahi itna gussa kaise hogaye hum ki aapko sach mein chot lagi hain aur hum samajh tak nahi paye.Aap nahi karte thik hain,par hum toh aapse pyar karte hain na phir itne khudgarz hum kaise ho gaye.I'm so sorry,hum agey se kabhi aisa kuch nahi karenge jisse apko hurt ho."She spoke to his sleeping figure and hugged him hiding her face in the crook of his neck.That's when Anubhav groaned in sleep,Haseena immediately seperated herself from him and checked his forehead to find it hot.Probably the effect of medicine was wearing off and his hand was paining which made him feverish.

Anubhav opened his eyes and sat leaning against the bedpost.

"Kya hua Anubhav,dard horaha hain bohot?"Haseena asked.

"Hmm...thoda sa dard horaha hain but don't worry thodi der mein thik hojayega,tum so jao."He said taking a deep breath.

"Jhoot mat boliye...humein pata hain bohot dard horaha hain apko...rukiye hum painkiller dete hain."She took a strip of pain killer from the bedside drawer and handed him a pill.Haseena noticed sweat beads forming on his forehead.She immediately ran to the bathroom and brought a soft wet face towel and wiped Anubhav's face,neck and chest with it bring him a little relief.

"Humare paas aiyye."She said and Anubhav looked at her a little confused.She pulled him closer and embossmed him pressing a deep kiss on his forehead.

"Sone ki koushish kijiye."She said stroking his hairs."Anubhav said nothing,he was enjoying the warmth of his wife's arms and soon fell into deep slumber.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
NEXT DAY

Anubhav came out of the washroom  after taking a shower holding a tshirt in his hand.

"Right hand pe pani toh nahi laga na?"Haseena asked while tieing her hairs up in a pony tail.

"Nahi..."He replied sitting on the bed.

"Shirt baad mein... hum pahele dressing kar dete hain."She said coming towards him with the first aid box.

"Kya baat hain wifey itni care humare liye,kal tak toh kaatne ko daud rahi thi?"He asked pulling her on his lap.

"Mazak mat kariye abhi...humein dressing karne dijiye."She said trying to unwrap her bandage.

"Chhodo isse...pahele humare sawal ka jawab do,itni care kyun humare liye wifey,tum toh nafrat karti ho na humse?"He asked.

"Hum nafrat nahi karte aapse Anubhav...haan gussa the hum aapse kyun ki dil toota tha humara jis wajah se bohot anab shabab suna diya humne aapko.I'm sorry."She said caressing his cheek lovingly.She placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"I Love You,Anubhav."Haseena said much to Anubhav's expectation.
"Bohot pyar karte hain hum aapse aur aap humse nahi karte issi baat par Dil toot gaya tha humara aur humara dard gussa bankar bahar aaraha tha jo ki shayad galat tha."She said.

"Do you really love me Wifey?"Anubhav asked cupping his cheek with his left palm.

"Haan Anubhav I love you a lot.You are my safe place.Aap hi ek aise insaan hain who never judged me for being me.Aapke saath bitaye huye pal humari life k best moments hain.I know yeh confession bohot hi weird tha, situation bhi galat hain par I couldn't keep it to myself anymore.Aur humne confess Kiya iska matlab yeh nahi ki aap par koi pressure hain isse accept karne k liye.I know you feel nothing for me and that's okay Anubhav."She said looking into his eyes.

"Who said I feel nothing for you?"Anubhav asked.

"You do?"She questioned back.

"Tum nahi jaanti tum humare liye kitni special ho Haseena.You have no idea how much you mean to me Wifey."He said joining their foreheads,making her smile.

Haseena cupped his face and gently kept her lips on his and kissed him ever so softly.Breaking the kiss Anubhav went to her neck and nuzzled there with his nose.As he proceeded downwards Haseena stopped him.

"Ruk jaiyye Anubhav."

"No!"He declared and started kissing her cleavage but Haseena slightly pushed him.

"Jabtak aapka haath thik nahi hojata tabtak kuch nahi...aur hum aapko acche se jaante hain,isse agey badhe toh aap bekaboo hojayenge"She said.Seeing Anubhav's frowning face Haseena smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Aapka haath puri tarah se thik ho Jaye uske baad I promise hum apko nahi rokenge....abhi hum bandage badal dete hain uske baad breakfast k liye aiyye."She said opening his bandage.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

"Kanan mujhe samajh nahi aaraha problem kya hain tumhe.... tum mujhe bata nahi rahi ho kya hua hain par ignore karrahi ho mujhe.For God sake Kanan,mere sar bhi hazaro tension hote hain please saaf saaf bolo kya hua hain."Rakshit said kind of annoyed.

"I'm fed up Rakshit...I'm fed up of everything.Bohot si expectations thi meri iss relationship se but I was a fool."Kanan shouted.

"Kanan main aakhri baar pucch Raha hoon please tell me hua kya hain!"Rakshit said trying to maintain his calm.

"Ofcourse you don't realise kya hua hain....why will you,mere Mann ko samajhne ki koushish ki hi nahi tumne kabhi,all you wanted was my body.Abb mann bhar gaya tumhara mujhse..."

"Enough is enough Kanan,kuch bhi bole Jaa rahi ho tum."Rakshit said Angrily.

Kanan stood up from the bed and wiped her ears.
"You know what Rakshit abhi mujhe tumse kuch kahena bhi nahi hain...WE ARE OVER.Main aaj hi yaha se jaa rahi hoon."Kanan said and stormed off the room,leaving Rakshit numb as he had never expected this day to come.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🪴Thank You🪴