Love Me Like You Do

Continued.....

"Okay..."Haseena giggled and they sneaked out of the function hall and went to their room.

As they reached their room,Anubhav hurriedly closed the door and removed his kurta.Haseena giggled seeing his desperation.

"Bohot hasi aarahi hain na wifey?"He asked huskily pulling her closer by her waist.

"Nahi toh!"Haseena said trying to suppress her giggles.

"Although your laughter is my favourite melody wife but right now I would like to hear your moans."He said kissing her neck.Haseena held the strap of his vest as he continued his ministration on her waist.He tried to remove the dupatta from her shoulder but the safetypin hindered his action.

"Wifey kholo isse."He said after he successfully failed to remove the safety pin.

"Humesha gun aur chaku se khelne Wale Anubhav Singh se ek safety pin nahi khola jaraha...so sad."Haseena said teasingly while removing the safetypin.

"Don't tease me wifey."Anubhav said and threw her dupatta away.He picked her up in bridal style and carried her to the bed.Anubhav hovered over her and took her in a passionate kiss.

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

Haseena tugged at his vest and Anubhav broke the kiss for a second to let her remove it and the next moment he took her lips in his again.Their lips moved in rhythm tasting the nectar of each other's mouth until they ran out of breathe.Anubhav moved down kissing her chest from above the blouse of her lahenga and moved to her stomach.Haseena gasped at the sensation as he kissed her navel and caressed it with his tongue.

You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

His hand moved down to the waist band of the lahenga and he undid the dori at once.Haseena pulled him up and flipped their position in the process the skirt slid off her waist and she kicked it off the bed.She kissed his throat and moved down to his chest giving several love bites.
"Haseenaa!"Anubhav moaned her name and she smiled victoriously.

"Mr.Husband you have no idea how handsome you were looking in that yellow kurta.Aapko pata nahi how hard it was for me to control myself."She said sensually roaming her hand on his chest.

"Wifey aisi baatein karke apne liye musibat khadi karrahi ho tum."Anubhav said with a smirk.

So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Anubhav sat straight with Haseena still straddling him.He kissed her passionately once again and his hand went to her back to open the hooks of her blouse.He unhooked both her blouse and innerwear and threw them on the ground and made her lie on the bed.

"Aap na kuch zyada hi desperate hain Anubhav."Haseena said.

"Only for you wifey."He said and went down kissing the forbidden valley.

Haseena was moaning like a mess and Anubhav continued with his ministrations on her upper body.She was melting with every touch of his.Her stomach jolted with anticipation as he went southwards.She kept twisting and turning, moaning and whimpering as he continued his business.Anubhav moved up and kissed her again before removing the remaining of his clothes.

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy gray I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

"When I mark you mine I want you to moan my name loud wifey!"He said dominantly and Haseena nodded affirmatively.

"Anubhav Protection?"She asked.

"Not today,baby."He said and hovered over her properly.Haseena wrapped her hand around his back and he kissed her forehead softly.Haseena closed her eyes in anticipation,Anubhav kissed her lips softly and the next moment he groaned as her nails marked his back as he marked her his once again.
"Anubhav...."Haseena moaned along with heavy breathing.
Their bodies felt on fire inspite of the coldness of the room.The windows were foggy and the room was reverberating with their sweet sounds of love.

"Wifey I can never get enough of you."Anubhav said huffing as he fell on the bed.

"Me too Anubhav."Haseena replied snuggling into his chest.Anubhav kissed her lips softly and pulled her closer if that was possible.

"Haseena you too had dreamt of getting married like them na?"He asked refering to Kanan and Kashish.

"Haan I did...par usse farq nahi padhta Anubhav,I've got married to the person I love,that is what matters."She said with a small smile and closed her eyes as she was too exhausted.

Anubhav looked at her as he heard light snores coming from her.He smiled and kissed her forehead.
"I...I lo.."He sighed.Although his heart knew what was that feeling called but his mind refused to acknowledge it.He hugged her tightly and closed his eyes too falling into deep slumber.

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🪴Thank You🪴