Mother

Continued.....

SOLIVAGANT

Haseena and the lady reached home and Haseena took her to the guest room.

"Aunty aap yaha baithiye.Hum doctor ko call karke aate hain."Haseena said.

"Thoda paani mil sakta hain?"The lady asked.

"Bilkul...aap baithiye aunty hum lekar aate hain."Haseena said and went out of the room.

"Kon hain yeh Haseena?"Kashish asked.

"Yeh aunty humein bakery k bahar mili...gir gayi thi footpath par,bohot tez bukhar hain inhe aur inka khyal rakhne wala bhi koi nahi...issliye hum inhe lekar aaye hain."Haseena said.

"Accha kiya."Kashish replied.

"Kanan tu doctor ko call karde Zara,hum unke liye paani lekar jaate hain."Haseena said.

Soon the doctor arrived and checked her....
"Normal fever hain, paracetamol dete rahiye har 4 ghante mein,ek do din mein thik hojayengi."He said.

"Okay,thank You doctor."Haseena said.

"My pleasure."The doctor said and left.

"Aunty aap kuch kha lijiye...uske baad dawai Lena hain."Kashish said.

"Hum apka khana yaha lekar aate hain."Haseena said.

"No no,I can walk to the dining table."The lady said.

Haseena and Kashish escorted her to the dining table.A servant served her two rotis and a little curry and yogurt.

"Aap yeh kha lengi na aunty?Ya kuch aur chahiye?"Haseena asked.

"No no,I love Indian food par ek roti utha lo,I'm not really feeling like eating now."The lady said.

"You have a beautiful house I must say."She said taking a bite.

"Thank You aunty,my husband has an impeccable taste."Haseena said with a smile.

"Well I can see that."She said smiling at Haseena.

"Waise aunty if you don't mind,aapka naam kya hain?"Kashish asked.

"Oh,my bad!Maine aapna naam nahi bataya...I'm Sophia,Sophia Wright.I belong to a countryside in England."She said.

"Ohh,my husband's mother's name was Sophia too,even she belonged to England."Haseena said.

"Waise aunty aap England se hain toh itna accha Hindi?"Kashish asked.

"Main 14 years India mein rahi hoon before moving back to my country."Sophia said with a smile.

"Aunty aapka plate toh khali hogaya...ek aur roti doon aapko?"Haseena said.

"Nahi nahi,I'm full."

After having food Sophia took her medicine and said.
"Thank You so much Haseena for taking care of me but now I must leave."She said.

"Nahi aunty...aap thodi der rest kijiye,shaam ko my driver will drop you."Haseena said.

"Par.."

"Please aunty...you need rest."Kashish said and they sent Sophia back to the guestroom.

"Kitni sweet hain na yeh aunty."Kashish said.

"Haan."Haseena agreed to her.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
EVENING

The besties were having their evening snacks sitting in the living room and watching a comedy show on television when Anubhav came back with Rudra and Rakshit.