Sick

Continued.....

NEXT MORNING

Haseena woke up to find her husband sleeping on her chest.He was looking like an innocent child lost in his dreamland.

"Sote huye kitne masoom lagte hain yeh aur uthte hi apne angry young man wale avtar mein aajayenge."She chuckled.
"Kitna dard chhupa rakkha hain apne andar aapne Anubhav.Kash hum apka saara dard apse chhin sakte par woh toh possible nahi kyunki hum jaante kuch ghav hain jo kabhi nahi bharte Parantu hum kousish karenge ki aapko agey har takleef  se dur rakhne ki."She murmured caressing his cheek.
Haseena softly placed his head on the pillow and tip toed out of the bed to the bathroom.

At breakfast table, everyone was having their food including Sophia too.Haseena sat beside Anubhav at a distance from her and talked to her only when she had no option cause she didn't want to hurt Anubhav anymore.

"Aunty aaj kaisi hain aapki tabiyat?"Kashish asked.

"Pahele se kaafi better hain,thanks to you all,tum sabne Mera itna dhyan rakha...Haseena my child, tum mujhe wapas hotel chhod dogi please."Sophia requested.

"Jii aunty,hum Ed se kahe denge woh chhod dega aapko."Haseena said with a small smile.Her eyes went to Anubhav and she could see the changing expression of his face.

"Waise Aunty aap India mein kab Tak hain?"Kashish asked.

"15 days aur uske baad I'll go back to England,meri chhutti khatam ho jayegi."She replied taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Chhutti?Aap job karti hain aunty?"Kanan asked.

"Haan I teach at a kindergarten,kabhi kabhi chhutti lekar idhar udhar nikal padhti hoon,akele ghar mein mann nahi lagta Mera."She said with a sad smile.

"Kyun Arthur ne chhod diya aapko jaisa aapne humein aur humare papa ko chhod diya tha?"Anubhav asked bitterly.

"Anubhav!"Haseena reprimanded.

"Nahi Anubhav,7 saal pahele he died in a car accident."Sophia said sadly.

"Haseena kabse dekh rahi hoon tu kuch kha kyun nahi Rahi?"Kashish asked.

"Mann nahi karraha yaar,yeh tamatar dekhkar hi ulti si aarahi hain."Haseena said.

"Kya par tujhe toh pasand hain tamatar...kuch aur khana hain?"Kashish asked.

"Umm..haan woh parson mixed pickles layi thi na tu uske saath khakar dekhte hain...shayad thoda accha Lage."Haseena said.

"A servant immediately brought some pickles for Haseena and without wasting anytime she put a big piece of it in her mouth and closed her eyes relishing the flavour of it.

"Umm....Kashi yeh bohot tasty hain.Suno iss jar ko yahi chhodke jao."She told the servant and he did accordingly.

"Wifey subha subha itna achaar khana is not good for health."Anubhav said.

"I know par yeh bohot zyada tasty hain aap khaiyye na thoda."She said.

"Abhi nahi,hum dinner k time khayenge."He said.

"Okay.."She said shrugging her shoulders and enjoyed her sandwich with pickles.

AN HOUR LATER

"Thank You so much Haseena for helping me.Kashish and Kanan tum dono ka bhi thank You."

"Apna khayal rakhiyega aunty.Hum aapko aise jaane nhi Dena chahte the par..."

"I understand my child aur sach kahu toh I don't like to stay confined.Apna khayal rakhna.we will meet again if Jesus wants."She said caressing Haseena's cheeks.Her eyes went to her son who was standing at a distance.She slowly went to him.Anubhav was about to go back inside the house but she stopped him.

"Anubhav,Mera baccha!"She caressed his cheek but Anubhav stopped her holding her hand."I know bohut nafrat karte ho tum mujhse and you have reason too.But yeh baat janna you mother has always loved you.I know you don't trust a word I say but yeh sach hain I've always loved you my son and I cherish the days we have spent together and I do miss being your mother."Sophia said with teary eyes.

"Itna hi pyar tha toh chhodkar kyun gayi aap humein!"Anubhav said coldly.

"Tumhe yaad hoga main lekar Jana chahti thi tumhe but your father didn't allow.2saal baad main India wapas aayi thi I pleaded to your father too let you come with me to England even if for a month,he didn't even allow me to enter the house."Sophia said and whimpered a bit."But I know what I did can't be justified,I'm really sorry for whatever you had to go through my son."She said with tearful eyes and sad smile."I will take your leave now,Haseena is a very sweet girl take care of her."She said and left after taking a last glance of Anubhav.

☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
A WEEK LATER

THE DREAM VISION

Haseena was working at her desk when her colleague Divya said
"Haseena woh Vishal k paas ek pendrive hain tu thoda uske desk se laake degi kya please."

"Haan bilkul..tu baithi rahe aur jahan moch aayi Volini spray kar."Haseena said with a smile and got up from her chair but sat down again as her head spinned.

"Kya hua Haseena tu thik hain?"

"Haan woh bas achanak uthi toh chakkar aagaya...aate hain hum."She said and got up again and walked away.

It was lunch time,Haseena and her friends were having their lunch at the canteen when Kanan noticed Haseena making faces looking at the food.

"Kya hua muh kyun bana rahi hain tu?"Kanan asked.

"Kuch nahi khane ka man nahi karraha,bohot uneasy,ulti jaisa feel horaha hain."Haseena replied."Thodi der pahele toh chakkar bhi aya."

"Paka gas ki problem hain,yeh Jo kuch dino se hadd se zyada achar kha rahi hain na usika asar hain."Kashish said.

"Shyad...accha tum log baitho hum zara washroom se aaye."Haseena said and stood up.She took a few steps and her head spinned again and this time she couldn't balance herself.

"Kashi,Kanan!"She called in low voice but audible enough to reach them,they noticed her faltering steps and immediately rushed to her.

"Haseena!!"Both of them exclaimed as she fell unconscious in their arms.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🪴Thank You🪴