Possessive

Sorry for boring and chhotu sa update...
Thoda sa wait karlijiye, interesting stuffs are coming up soon.

Continued....

🌅 NEXT MORNING 🌅

AUTHOR

It was around 9am,Haseena slowly stirred in her sleep and woke up.The curtains of the room were open now and sunlight coming through the big  sliding glass door of the balcony had lit up the room.
Haseena sat straight and stretched herself a little when the room's door got open and Anubhav entered the room.He was dressed in a white T-shirt and black trousers.Haseena couldn't help gaping at him for a few seconds.Such a devilishly handsome man he was.

Such a devilishly handsome man he was

"You are up...good,breakfast karlo."He said sitting on a couch opposite to the bed.Haseena looked to her side to find a tray containing two sandwiches and a mug of hot chocolate.

"Sir iss sab ki kya zaroorat thi.....hum ghar jakar breakfast kar lete."She said polietly but he didn't reply.Haseena started started having the food silently,after she was done she said..

"Sir,humein ghar jana hain toh humare kapde?"

"Hmm...hum laate hain."Anubhav said.

"Nahi sir please,humse kahe dijiye kaha hain hum khud le lenge."She said out of courtesy.

"Haseena....I'm not allowing you to go outside infront of all the staffs like this nor I'm allowing them in."He said and went outside the room.Haseena exhaled heavily and waited for him to bring her clothes.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Anubhav's driver dropped Haseena home.She went inside the building and was walking through the corridor towards their flat when she collided with Kashish.

"Kashish...itni jaldi mein kaha Jaarahi hain tu?"Haseena asked.

"Hasii!Oh my God,Tu kaha thi?Kal raat ko main sogayi mujhe laga tu aagayi hogi phir subha tere room mein dekha toh tu nhi thi.....aur yeh phone kyun switched off aaraha hain Tera.Main police station jaa rahi thi abhi.Agar zaroorat k waqt call nahi kar sakte toh rakhti kyun hain apne saath mobile tu...phenk de naale mein."Kashish shouted angrily.

"Shaant bahen...shaant ho ja.Sab batate hain hum...andar chalte hain pahele."Haseena said calming her volcano down.

"Bata abb...kaha thi tu?Accha pahele ruk Kanan ko call laga lu...usko phone kiya tha maine toh woh bhi pareshan horahi hain tere liye."