The Prank

Hello dear readers,I'm here to tell you guys something.Those who read my stories from the very beginning very well knows that I don't always keep asking for votes and comments cause I believe if readers are loving my work they will definitely do vote and comment par isska matlab  yeh toh nahi na ki aaplog vote aur comment karna band hi kardo.Main sabki baat nahi kar rahi,there are few jo regularly vote and comment karte hain and I can't thank them enough.But silent readers, aaplogo se request hain ki vote aur comment kar dijiye,mujhe bhi accha lagta hain.
Aur Jo log comments karte hain ho sake toh ek do line likh diya kijiye ki kaisa lagraha hain.If you are not liking something feel free to let me know in a respectful way I will definitely try to work on that.
It's a request from my side to all those who read this story please do vote and leave your precious reviews,I love to read them.
Thank You.

Continued.....

Haseena felt herself melting in his arms as he kissed her so passionately and intensely.It was Haseena who unwilling broke the kiss as her mobile phone rang...
Anubhav frowned and was about to take her back in another kiss but Haseena moved aside and picked up the call.

"Haan mumma bolo."

"Kya karrahi hain beta?Dinner ho gaya?"Her mother asked from other side of the phone.

"Jii mumma,hum thoda bahar hain,ghar lautkar call karte hain haan."

"Thik hain beta."Her mother said and disconnected the call.

"Umm...10 bajne wale hain,abb humein ghar jana chahiye."She said without looking at him and grabbed her purse from the table.

The ride to home was absolutely silent.The car stopped infront of Haseena's building and she got down the car.Anubhav got down the car too and followed her inside the building.Crossing the long corridor Haseena reached the elevator.Both of them entered it but didn't talk.
The elevator stopped at the 6th floor and the door opened with a ding.Anuseena got out and walked towards Haseena's flat,Haseena wasn't even sparing a glance at him,that was it for Anubhav's patience,he held her hand and pulled her into his chest.

"Kya karrahe hain aap?"Haseena gasped.

"Tum kya karrahi ho...baat kyun nahi karrahi ho humse,dekh kyun nahi Rahi ho humari taraf?"He asked impatiently.

"Aisa kuch bhi toh nahi hain."Haseena replied still not looking at him.

"Haseena,look at me!"He said with an authoritative voice.
"Why are you acting so different suddenly?"He asked calmly but anger was evident in his tone.

"We shouldn't have kissed."Haseena finally spoke.She looked at Anubhav's face to find it darkening.

"What do you mean?"He asked gritting his teeth.

"We shouldn't have kissed,it wasn't right.After all aap hain toh humare boss hi na,yeh sahi nahi hua."Haseena said.

"Toh tum regret karrahi ho?"Anubhav asked coldly.

"Kahe sakte hain..."Haseena couldn't finish before she was pinned to the corridor wall.

"How dare you regret our first kiss Haseena?How could you regret it,haan!"He almost shouted.

"Anubhav humare beech koi relationship nahi hain aur aise hi kisiko kiss karna sahi nahi hota.It was just a weak moment,we should forget it."She put forward her point.

"Hum kisiko nahi hain dammit...I kissed you because I wanted to not because it was momentary weakness."He said pressing his body onto hers.

"Aap sach mein humein kiss karna chahte the?"Haseena asked with teary eyes.