Anger and pain

Apologies in advance for an utterly boring chapter.

Continued.....

It was dinner time.Haseena went to the guest room to find Sophia sobbing,sitting on the bed.

"Aunty aapke liye dinner laye hain hum."Haseena said entering the room with a tray in her hand.

"I don't want dinner Haseena.Please kal mujhe hotel wapas chhod aana."Sophia said wiping her tears.

"Aunty please aap roiyye mat.Dekhiye humein sab pata hain past mein kya hua tha issliye I'm sorry but hum Anubhav k behaviour ko galat toh nahi bol sakte par iss haal mein aapko yaha se jaane bhi nahi de sakte.Aap please thoda sa kha lijiye aur rest kijiye."Haseena said.

"Haseena,you don't need to go against Anubhav for me."

"I'm not going against him,par agar aapko aise jaane diya toh meri mummy k diye hue sanskar ka insult hoga."Haseena said with a small smile.

"HASEENAAA"

Both of them heard Anubhav's voice coming from the living room.

"Go, he's calling for you."Sophia said.

Anubhav saw Haseena coming out of the guest room.

"Tum uss aurat k paas kyun gayi thi?"Anubhav asked angrily.

"Hum unhe dinner Dene Gaye the Anubhav,aap bula rahe the humein?"Haseena said calmly.

"Iss ghar k saare servants marr gaye hain kya jo tum logo ko khana serve karti phir rahi ho."

"Nahi,par woh guest hain humari,upar se bimaar hain,humara farz hain na unka khayal rakhna."She said with a small smile.

"Kuch kahena tha aapko humse?"She asked.

"Nahi,dinner k liye chalo."He said coldly and they went to the dining table where others were waiting for them.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

"Kashi Kanan humne kuch galat Kiya kya Sophia aunty ko yaha lakar?"Haseena asked her besties.

"Bilkul bhi nahi,tujhe thodi pata tha ki woh Anubhav ki mother hain aur jab pata chala tab tu kya dhakke marke nikalti ek buzurg mahila ko."Kanan said.

"Par Anubhav kaafi naraz hain humse."Haseena said said.

"Hasi woh tujhse naraz nahi hain,unhe bas apna past yaad aaraha hain aur woh dard gussa bankar nikal raha hain.Dekh iss situation mein naahi tu galat hain aur naahi Anubhav."Kashish said.

"Abhi hum aunty ko dinner Dene Gaye the uss baat pe naraz hogaye woh."Haseena said.

"Toh tu mat Jaa Naa....Main aur Kashi hain na unka dhyan rakhne k liye,Anubhav ko pasand nahi toh tu mat Jaa zyada.Aunty ka dhyan rakhne k liye main aur Kashi hain na."Kanan said.

"Thik kaherahi ho tum dono."Haseena said nodding.

"Abhi yaha baithi mat rahe,apne kamre mein Jaa,Anubhav se baat kar woh intezaar karraha hoga tera."Kashish said.

"Kya tu bhi Kashi,itna suhana mausam hain...aaj yeh dono baatein thodi karenge."Kanan said teasing Haseena.

"Hatt!"Haseena said and went to her room.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
ANUSEENA'S BEDROOM

Haseena entered the room to find it empty.

"Anubhav aap bathroom mein hain kya?"She asked but there was no reply,she walked to the washroom door to find it unlocked.

"Andar bhi nahi hain,gaye kahan yeh?"She murmured."Shayad office mein honge?

She walked out of the room and walked towards his office when he heard some sound coming from the gym room.She opened the door of the gym to find her husband punching and kicking on a punching bag.He was wearing a sweatpant,sweat trickling down his body,he looked super exhausted and stressed.

"Anubhav yaha kya karrahe hain aap?"Haseena asked.Anubhav glanced at her once,his eyes red, and continued punching on the bag.

"Anubhav kya hogaya hain,bandh kijiye abhi yeh!"Haseena said sternly but he didn't pay heed to her.Haseena huffed and stood infront of the punching bag,Anubhav immediately hugged it to prevent her from get hit.

"Saamne se hatho Haseena."He growled.

"Nahi hatenge."Haseena said adamantly.

"Haseena I said,Move!"He shouted.

"Chillaiyye mat!"Haseena shouted back."Hum aapko aisi unreasonable harkat nahi karne de sakte..haath dekhiye apne."She said angrily and held his wrist."Kamre mein chaliye aap."She said and dragged him along with her.

Haseena made Anubhav sit on the bed and bringing a wet towel wiped the sweat off his face and body.

"Kya hua hain Anubhav?"She asked calmly but he remained silent.Haseena sighed and cupped his face making him look at her.

"Apke andar kya toofan chal raha hain Anubhav hum samajh rahe hain par aise khudko takleef Dena koi solution hain kya."She said sweetly.Anubhav didn't reply to her rather averted his gaze.

"Anubhav!Nazre mat churaiyye."Haseena said and kept his head on her shoulder.Anubhav snuggled in the crook of her neck and breathed heavily.Haseena could feel his body relaxing.She caressed his care and rubbed his back.Anubhav wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer eliminating the inches gap they had between them.

"Uss aurat k paas mat jao Haseena,please."He pleaded in shaky voice.

"Nahi jayenge,aapko pasand nahi toh hum nahi jayenge."She said and kissed his temple.Anuseena stayed in that position for several more minutes before Haseena said

"Anubhav abb humein sojana chahiye...kal subha humein office bhi Jana hain."

"I want you Haseena."Anubhav said kissing her neck.

"Par Anubhav..."

"Please wifey."He said giving a love bite on her collarbone.

He made her lie on the bed and hovering over her placed his lips on hers.Anubhav switched the lights off and their romantic session continued till mid night.

To be continued....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🪴Thank You🪴